the Rift

[OPEN] This Isn't My Identity

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca
The sudden addition of a new voice startled me, and I jumped back at the unexpected greeting. I had been so absorbed in my own thoughts that I had not realized that another being had approached. Turning my crown to face the owner of the voice, my eyes immediately settled on the small tree that she was carrying on her back. Orbs widened slightly with surprise, wondering why she was carrying a tree to begin with. Certainly it was heavy upon her back? It didn't seem ideal to me to start a conversation whilst in the middle of heavy lifting or transplanting trees. But as my gaze traveled down the trunk to look at the mare, I was surprised to see that the roots...They were...'They are a part of her...' I tried to force myself to look the mare in the eyes, not wanting to anger her by staring. Naturally, I could not help but wonder what exactly she was...She didn't look like a pegasus, equine or unicorn. She was a new species that had never been seen in my homelands before...

Awkwardly I cleared my throat, hoping I hadn't offended her. "Hello, miss." The draft built mare came off as a friendly young one, and I offered her a small smile in return for her beaming grin. It was nice to see a cheerful face, having met some rather serious beings as of late. "Forgive me, I don't mean to stare. I've just, never seen anyone uh..." How was I supposed to word this without it coming out as an insult? "Well, I've never really seen anyone like you before." Silently I prayed to the Gods that she would understand what I meant. Surely there couldn't be many like her in these lands, and I didn't want to flat out say 'Hey, why do you have a tree on your back?'
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Messages In This Thread
This Isn't My Identity - by Morrigan - 11-10-2014, 04:24 PM
RE: This Isn't My Identity - by Fig - 11-11-2014, 12:50 AM
RE: This Isn't My Identity - by Morrigan - 11-11-2014, 10:58 AM
RE: This Isn't My Identity - by Fig - 11-11-2014, 02:29 PM
RE: This Isn't My Identity - by Morrigan - 11-18-2014, 05:05 PM
RE: This Isn't My Identity - by Fig - 11-27-2014, 02:03 PM
RE: This Isn't My Identity - by Morrigan - 01-02-2015, 08:41 PM