the Rift

[OPEN] This Isn't My Identity

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca
Noting the mare's struggle to keep balanced in the slippery stand to keep her balance, my scarlet gaze dipped to her hooves before looking up to the vixen. "We can walk if that would be easier?" I asked politely with a soft smile, pivoting in place so the ocean's waves were now kissing my hooves from the left. With a gentle toss of my head, I started walking at a slow yet steady pace to allow her to catch up to me. I was still quite interested in learning more about her, and my auds pricked as she mentioned foreign names and a rather unique quest of sorts.

"That sounds very noble, what an interesting quest to be on. I'm not sure of too many Helovian customs myself, but perhaps someone of my herd knows of some traditions. Our Sultan, he is not from Helovia...I'm not really sure where he is from but he has a really heavy accent and his English is broken, but he has been here a while. I'm sure he could help you." I offered the tree-mare a soft smile from beneath the mass of hair, before turning away to see where we were going. Mindlessly I watched the salt water ebb and flow along the shores, upturning small shells and constantly shifting the sands. With the arrival of yet another wave I was careful to avoid a particularly large shell, smiling at the site of the scalloped white and red pattern. "Sometimes it's hard to find those that truly want peace nowadays, I hope you are successful in your journey."
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Messages In This Thread
This Isn't My Identity - by Morrigan - 11-10-2014, 04:24 PM
RE: This Isn't My Identity - by Fig - 11-11-2014, 12:50 AM
RE: This Isn't My Identity - by Morrigan - 11-11-2014, 10:58 AM
RE: This Isn't My Identity - by Fig - 11-11-2014, 02:29 PM
RE: This Isn't My Identity - by Morrigan - 11-18-2014, 05:05 PM
RE: This Isn't My Identity - by Fig - 11-27-2014, 02:03 PM
RE: This Isn't My Identity - by Morrigan - 01-02-2015, 08:41 PM