the Rift

[PRIVATE] Always Changing

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

The dove and falcon gazed around the building where they had both become whole. A shiver passed over her skin as a familiar and very welcome scent wafted into her nostrils. She spun as Penna took flight, hovering above her. Honey eyes filled instantly with tears as they fell upon her mate trotting towards her. As he called she called back nickering warmly waiting for him inside the building. As soon as he reached for her she accepted his touch without a moments hesitation trying to press herself as close as she could to his warm silver body. The tears fell silently as she breathed in his scent drawing in as much of him as she could. "Oh Ciceron I missed you so much..." Her voice was warm dripping in the love she felt for him even as his teeth nipped at her skin.

Laughter bubbled from her cream lips and she tried to return the favor nipping at his shoulder. It was so good to see him, all of her fears and pain dissipated like snow in spring. Penna cooed softly as he flew out of the building opting to give them some time apart and hunt. She smiled softly as he left just enjoying her mate's presence. "I'm sorry I've been away so long, I just had a lot going on. How have you been? Are you ok?" Pulling back from him her eyes devoured every inch of his skin checking him for injuries. He had been burned to a crisp last time they had spoken, but he seemed ok now.

"Speach" ’Thoughts’ 'Penna'
Words: 263
Notes: Sorry it's so short it'll get better promise! <3 @[Ciceron] I found a great song for them, right now anyway lol! Not strong enough

image credits
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Always Changing - by Parelia - 11-11-2014, 08:34 PM
RE: Always Changing - by Ciceron - 11-12-2014, 08:50 PM
RE: Always Changing - by Parelia - 11-14-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Always Changing - by Ciceron - 11-17-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: Always Changing - by Parelia - 11-18-2014, 12:40 AM
RE: Always Changing - by Ciceron - 11-18-2014, 01:49 AM
RE: Always Changing - by Parelia - 12-03-2014, 05:11 AM
RE: Always Changing - by Ciceron - 12-22-2014, 10:53 PM