the Rift

[PRIVATE] Always Changing

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Greedily his eyes devoured every inch of his mate relishing in the familiarity and all too potent scent. As usual it was nearly too much for him to bear but somehow he managed to reign backwards to keep himself appropriate well for the most part. It had been far too long since he had last seen Parelia and his heart pined each moment he was away. Things were beyond complicated when it came to their relationship due to them both living in different herds. So many times he had been tempted to leave the Falls and sacrifice his home for another just to make his mate happy. The thought of abandoning his duties as Praetor made the choice that much harder for he was not one to back out of things he had promised. If only it was possible to do both and be the stallion Parelia wanted him to be instead of the one who made her cry. The recent threats of the murders had worried him greatly for he was unable to clone himself and be two places at once. The one part of the Falls that kept him holding on was his concern for the safety of what he had come to know as his family. The two bumbling morons that had somehow managed to rank higher than him and call themselves warriors seemed to him about as fit to defend the herd as two kittens trying to fight off a grizzly attack. How had he gotten stuck with trying to watch over the two of them anyway?

"I have missed you as well." He replied affectionately caressing the soft skin of his mate's shoulders and neck. Things just needed to stop spinning in circles and just freeze so they could remain here like this forever. He would love for them to all be a family again if that was still possible. The lingering fear of another taking his spot here popped back into his mind twisting the knot deep within his belly. It would kill him if that should ever happen. Batting the nightmare away with a swift flick on his tail he curled his neck over the top of Parelia's trying to pull her in closer to him. Hmmm.. I wonder if Ilios might like a sibling.. Startled by the randomness of the thought and the intimacy behind it he shook his head trying to get himself back into the proper mind frame. This is what way too much time away would do to a guy.. it was shameful but he just couldn't help it. Dammit what was wrong with him.

The joyous laughter drew him around as his ears perked eagerly to catch the words of his lovely pegasus. " It is I who should apologize. There have been many things going on and I am sorry I have not been there for you and Ilios." He commented softly wishing that there was some way to make it up to them. " No need to worry about me. I'm better now that I am here with you. How are you? Is something bothering you?" Lifting his muzzle to wipe away the tear that dripped down from his mates eyes he couldn't help but be concerned. Had something happened?

Ciceron talks
Ciceron thinks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @[Parelia] •• NOTES: <3 XD ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
Always Changing - by Parelia - 11-11-2014, 08:34 PM
RE: Always Changing - by Ciceron - 11-12-2014, 08:50 PM
RE: Always Changing - by Parelia - 11-14-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Always Changing - by Ciceron - 11-17-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: Always Changing - by Parelia - 11-18-2014, 12:40 AM
RE: Always Changing - by Ciceron - 11-18-2014, 01:49 AM
RE: Always Changing - by Parelia - 12-03-2014, 05:11 AM
RE: Always Changing - by Ciceron - 12-22-2014, 10:53 PM
RE: Always Changing - by Parelia - 12-31-2014, 07:53 PM