the Rift

[PRIVATE] Always Changing

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

Sighing heavily the mare relaxed as the tears of mixed emotions slide down her face. Stress and loneliness could have a very odd affect on your emotions. It was so good just being with him, being pressed against his warm body. Smiling the pale dove enjoyed her mate's rare presence. It was crazy how much she still loved him even though she had only seen him a few times since their son had been born. It never would have dawned on her that he might think she had been staying away because she loved another. If she had guessed what was going on in his mind, she probably would have kicked him. In her mind, it was completely liable for him to love another. He was a stallion, if he held another like this, he would be able to hide it. That never made it to her brain though, she was sure he wouldn't do that to her, or their son. Speaking of Ilios she would have to tell him about this, and about her occupational change.

She smiled warmly as his deep voice swam through her ears warming her heart. Honey orbs gazed over his silver dappled body enjoying his muscular form. Now she remembered how he had gotten her attention to begin with. Smirking inwardly she tried to bury her face against his shoulder to hide her dancing eyes. Tiny ears prick as the elegant mare listened carefully to his every word. Her dishes flicked back sadly, but she did not comment. Even though anger licked at her heart, it was his fault that they were not a whole family.

Shoving the thought away a small smile played across chiseled features. She smiled softly as his muzzle brushed a stray tear away. "I'm glad you're doing well my love. There isn't anything wrong. I just..." Taking a deep breath she tilted her head back slightly to gaze nervously into his silver eyes. "I've given up the life of a warrior." Breathing halted for a moment as the mare froze waiting for his response. Parelia was sure he would berate her, tell her she was weak and didn't need to be a fighter anyway. "My Queen, Kahlua, and I were patrolling together. We were just talking first of all, she told me you were more than welcome to join us..." Warm honey eyes glanced hopefully up at him before looking back at his chest. "I told her to call on me if she or the herd, ever needed anything. Kahlua said that they were in need of a Glazier. I agreed, and now I can make things out of glass, like my wing joint covers." She smiled shyly up at him carefully moving her gaze back to his.

"Speach" ’Thoughts’ 'Penna'
Words: 459
Notes: She is so nervous about telling him! @[Ciceron]

image credits
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Always Changing - by Parelia - 11-11-2014, 08:34 PM
RE: Always Changing - by Ciceron - 11-12-2014, 08:50 PM
RE: Always Changing - by Parelia - 11-14-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Always Changing - by Ciceron - 11-17-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: Always Changing - by Parelia - 11-18-2014, 12:40 AM