the Rift

[PRIVATE] Always Changing

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Being back here in the Rotunda brought back many pleasant memories that had helped to soothe the grey's mind many times over again. It had been here that they had welcomed their son into the world. It was easy to recall that day from every moment that passed from the fear to the helplessness to the absolute joy he had felt looking upon what they had created. That had easily been the happiest moment of his life that had sadly been cut all to short. He would give anything to go back and relive it over again to be a better friend, mate and father. Much of his son growing up had been missed due to the forsaken circumstances in which they found themselves back then. A cold flash passed through his body at the thoughts of what he had done. He had sworn that he would not be anything like his father had been to him yet here he was. Sad, lonely and regretting every moment that he had spent away from his family. How different was her from that cold bastard that he once knew as daddy?

Thankfully a change in topic pulled him back to the present as his painted fae spoke finally of her worries. Listening contentedly as she spoke wondering why tension slowly eased up into her tone. Pulling back just enough to look at her he tried to figure out what she was thinking. Was she scared of telling him this? Confusion touched his eyes painfully at the thought. For a moment the image of his father appeared with a malicious grin as he beckoned to him from afar. "Ah so now we see we are not so very different my son." Panic made his heart contract painfully fearing the worst in himself. No... "I've given up the life of a warrior." Wait..what?

This was not what he had been envisioning... Coming back around to his senses in the moment of silence he tried to recover his thoughts that had been thrown into the blender at the panic his fathers image sent through his body. Glazier? Blinking in surprise his gaze softened as a smile broke across his face. " Thats great news. I already knew you could do anything you set your mind to. Hey and it gives me one less thing to worry about knowing you aren't getting yourself into danger on purpose." He teased gently feeling a huge sense of relief wash over him knowing that the tension had no relation to fear of him. "You will have to show me sometime what all you can do." Letting the warmth and sweet scent of his mate soothe his nerves he admired Parelia's beauty not caring if she found him staring. "As long as you are happy I am happy."

Lifting his head he playfully turned so that he was facing his mate so that he could pull her close once more. Moving his muzzle along the crest of her neck he teasingly nipped at the sensitive flesh he found along the way. " Do you ever wish that we could go back and do things over again?" He asked as he continued lipping and biting at certain points along his mates back being careful not to cause harm. Ok he was in a weird mood from the constant emotional episodes he seemed to be facing lately and his obsession was starting to wear on him. He wanted to forget the pain and go back to the way things were before and he was prepared to take whatever steps it took. He was not going to keep letting his family down anymore like this things had to change regardless if that meant leaving the only home he had known since arriving here. He wanted a family, a true family and that was something that he could not get within the Falls. His decision was made and hopefully expressed through his words and actions. He was falling hard and all for the same mare that had intoxicated him before.

Ciceron talks
Ciceron thinks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @[Parelia] •• NOTES: XD he is a little off from being away for too long but his heart is all there. <3 ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
Always Changing - by Parelia - 11-11-2014, 08:34 PM
RE: Always Changing - by Ciceron - 11-12-2014, 08:50 PM
RE: Always Changing - by Parelia - 11-14-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Always Changing - by Ciceron - 11-17-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: Always Changing - by Parelia - 11-18-2014, 12:40 AM
RE: Always Changing - by Ciceron - 11-18-2014, 01:49 AM
RE: Always Changing - by Parelia - 12-03-2014, 05:11 AM
RE: Always Changing - by Ciceron - 12-22-2014, 10:53 PM
RE: Always Changing - by Parelia - 12-31-2014, 07:53 PM