the Rift

[PRIVATE] Always Changing

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

The teal streaked lady watched her love looking up into his handsome silver eyes. They were so familiar so much like their son's glimmering eyes. She smiled softly up at him as her brain compared him and their son. She knew how hard it had been on Ilios, as well as herself. He had been moping around since he had been old enough to learn that Ciceron did not live with them. It had been one of the hardest things she had ever done; explaining to his sweet face what had happened. Sighing heavily she shoved that sad day away. Focusing on the happy memories this place held for them honey eyes looked around taking in the pretty stained glass area.

After she spoke the dove waited in anticipation for his reaction. The anticipation was horrible, tearing at her heartstrings. How disappointing would he be? Unable to meet his gaze honey eyes stared instead at his wide chest. His words caught her off guard. He was excited, happy even. Did he really think she couldn't take care of herself? Any anger that had been brewing died as she caught on that he was teasing. Smiling softly Parelia looked back up at her silver knight. Ciceron's warm face and steady gaze eased her fears. Reaching her muzzle up to his she smiled brightly. "Of course I'll show you sometime! I have to figure out how it works first though." Even though they had spent so much time apart the love they had shared was still there, blazing like a wild fire.

Laughter bubbled from velvety lips as she was pulled close to his side. His nips were returned happily. Unable to reach the top of his back she settled for nibbling his flank and shoulder. Movements halted as he asked a question she had spent many hours dwelling upon. Choosing her words carefully, as always, her voice was soft, "I would only change a few things if I could." Hot air whooshed from large lunges. The winged cremello would have gone back and forced her mate to come with them, forced him to stallion up and raise his son. As his nips continued she picked her own playful bites back up, careful not to damage his dappled steel coat. "If only we shared a home..." Her voice was quiet now as she paused hoping her next words wouldn't offend him. "I would love to have another foal..." Wistful lyrics ended with a hopeful tone. Maybe he would, one day join her in the Edge and they could really be a family. Even if he didn't want another foal, the three of them could start over, learn to trust each other. ’I wont old my breath though.'

"Speach" ’Thoughts’ 'Penna'
Words: 455
Notes: Sorry it's took so long! Life hit me XP @[Ciceron]

image credits
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Always Changing - by Parelia - 11-11-2014, 08:34 PM
RE: Always Changing - by Ciceron - 11-12-2014, 08:50 PM
RE: Always Changing - by Parelia - 11-14-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Always Changing - by Ciceron - 11-17-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: Always Changing - by Parelia - 11-18-2014, 12:40 AM