the Rift

[PRIVATE] Always Changing

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Letting the feeling of happiness soothe his broken mind the grey gave into the hope that things would work out at long last. After all the turmoil the past year had thrown at them they were somehow still holding onto what had drawn them together in the first place. It was about time that things started working out for the pair so that they might have the chance to be together at long last. Currently the only thing standing in their way was all of the chaos happening with the murderer on the loose. Someone needed to put a stop to it before things decided to get out of hand. Thus far it had already progressed from a single murder into what appeared to be some sort of frenzied killing spree. How many victims would it take before someone could put together the clues and trace them back to the culprit? The scene of the last murder had really shaken him seeing the brutality and extensive suffering that the poor equine had gone through. It just wasn't right for someone to be that heartless. If only he could manage to piece things together and track them down... maybe then he would stop feeling so helpless.

Feeling the soft playful nips of his mate against his skin he couldn't help but enjoy himself. This closeness was something he missed each and everyday that he spent away from his family. The regret was slowly eating him from the inside out for not being there for them as much as he wanted to be. It was a difficult choice that was going to be made but hopefully it would all work out for the best and not leave himself feeling even worse than he already did. He would have to be a complete idiot to not hear the sorrow in Parelia's voice for it echoed inside him as if shards of glass were piercing his organs. This pain needed to end and he was the only one who could make it right. " I should have come home with you months ago but it has been a hard situation. Leaving the Falls makes me feel as if I am abandoning them for I had promised to protect them but I also gave you the same promise. This is why the choice has been tearing me apart for I feel like I have failed regardless of what I try to do." He tried to explain softly as he curled his neck over his mate.

The thought of it all had been stressing him beyond belief but things would work out he just needed to believe. Not wanting to lose his nerve he opted to continue. " I know that I cannot be in both places so I am following my heart. Since you have held that from the day I met you it is only right to follow it home once more." It was a relief to have finally said what he had needed to but strangely it did not alleviate the pressure and weight of the decision. Only time would soothe this wound but as to how long it would take only time would tell. Turning his gaze to hold Parelia's he tried to read her thoughts hoping that this would at long last make her happy. He sure as hell wasn't perfect but this was him at least trying to right all the wrongs he had created. " You need only to ask as I am willing to do anything for you."

Ciceron talks
Ciceron thinks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @[Parelia]•• NOTES: <3 ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
Always Changing - by Parelia - 11-11-2014, 08:34 PM
RE: Always Changing - by Ciceron - 11-12-2014, 08:50 PM
RE: Always Changing - by Parelia - 11-14-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Always Changing - by Ciceron - 11-17-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: Always Changing - by Parelia - 11-18-2014, 12:40 AM
RE: Always Changing - by Ciceron - 11-18-2014, 01:49 AM
RE: Always Changing - by Parelia - 12-03-2014, 05:11 AM
RE: Always Changing - by Ciceron - 12-22-2014, 10:53 PM
RE: Always Changing - by Parelia - 12-31-2014, 07:53 PM