the Rift

[OPEN] Mind Games (4)
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia was used to speaking in such a way that brought silence to others, so she was unperturbed by Kahlua's lack of response. Instead, she was gladdened to see her bright features meet her suggestion to explore. Apparently somewhere, lost in her dialogue, something had sunk in, and the pale princess watched in amusement as the blue, feathered dragon grabbed a glowing stone before sitting atop Kahlua, mirroring the actions of Tinek. The pale princess smiled softly.

"What do you say about exploring the caves?" she asked. "I have not been there in some time." Ophelia started to walk away from the World's Edge and the envelope of trees that often felt trapping. The green leaves overhead and the iron trunks blotted out the sky, forming a romantic, serene maze to those with a map. Wide, open space, snow, mountains... these were freedom, to Ophelia at least.

Cloven hooves stepped steadily on the ground, unworried by the sinking of her hooves in the soft dirt. Spring was coming with all of the glorious sounds of singing birds and a warm, gentle breeze. Here, hooves on the terrain, she was equal to anyone and everything, she was everyone and no one at once. Away from the fortress of home, she and Kahlua were one in the same, no titles, no worries, gone from the games and exhausting work of managing wild spirits.

"So," she began thoughtfully, shedding her worries in the dance of exploration. "Why are you so trapped in your homeland?" she asked, red eye gazing out the right side of her face at her travel companion. Reading the projected emotions and thoughts out of her mind had been far too easy, and she tried, very much, to use them for good. "I could sense there... you were different." Her explanation was delivered rather calmly.

Art by: equusamor @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Mind Games (4) - by Ophelia - 11-12-2014, 04:13 PM
RE: Mind Games (4) - by Kahlua - 12-02-2014, 01:35 PM
RE: Mind Games (4) - by Ophelia - 12-03-2014, 01:40 AM
RE: Mind Games (4) - by Kahlua - 12-06-2014, 08:18 PM
RE: Mind Games (4) - by Ophelia - 12-08-2014, 11:31 PM
RE: Mind Games (4) - by Kahlua - 12-09-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: Mind Games (4) - by Ophelia - 12-11-2014, 02:13 PM
RE: Mind Games (4) - by Kahlua - 12-12-2014, 10:57 PM
RE: Mind Games (4) - by Ophelia - 12-19-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: Mind Games (4) - by Kahlua - 12-29-2014, 11:57 PM