the Rift

Pastel Promises

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
Rei
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

"Good aren't they? I have found a few places where they grow in the Threshold. I happened upon them thanks to a family of squirrels." Her heart warmed at the sight of juice dribbling from his smile and the corners of her mouth began to ache from her constant grinning. "I can show you where to find them. Their leaves look like.." Concentrating deeply Rei munched on her berries as she drew one of the leaves from the bush she had found the berries on. "This."

Rei leaned in towards the stallion waiting to learn his name. He intrigued her endlessly and she felt the need to know his name in what almost felt like the same way that she needed to breathe. To her names were incredibly important.

Oftentimes in life you find yourself stripped down to nothing more than your name. A name seemed to be put in place to remind yourself of who you are more than anything else. What was the name that anchored this being to himself?

As he rolled his shoulders Rei held her breath. How would he get his name across to them? What if she didn't understand his way of getting the message across? So far she had not had any issues but would it be possible to draw a name?

As he dropped his tail droplets of ink took to the air. A few descended upon Rei's spotted coat. His droplets of ink were indistinguishable from her natural markings. Her brow furrowed in thought. That was his answer to his name?

Splat? Flick? What did his spraying of ink have to do with his name? Ink? Ink! It made sense, and would suit him better than the others.

"Is your name Ink?" Hooves dancing beneath her Rei was thrilled at her potential discovery.

@[Ghost] I am so sorry you guys, the holidays ate me and swallowed me whole. Luckily they have spat me back out and replies will be much, much quicker. Just getting back in the groove and I am blaming this sucky post on that.

Credits: Thank you Shady and Tamme!
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
Pastel Promises - by Ink - 11-13-2014, 07:35 PM
RE: Pastel Promises - by Ghost - 11-15-2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Pastel Promises - by Ink - 12-08-2014, 11:55 PM
RE: Pastel Promises - by Ghost - 12-15-2014, 07:47 AM
RE: Pastel Promises - by Ink - 12-20-2014, 10:02 PM
RE: Pastel Promises - by Rei - 01-02-2015, 11:02 PM
RE: Pastel Promises - by Ghost - 01-19-2015, 07:24 PM
RE: Pastel Promises - by Ink - 01-26-2015, 10:08 PM