the Rift

[OPEN] but i can pretend (open)

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo
If only she could hear his thoughts. She would be giggling at the similarities of her own thoughts to his. His voice too, is hypnotic to her, deep down it reminds her of a brother like companion she once had in childhood but she doesn't make the connection for now. For the moment she just knows that the warmed honey feeling his voice gives to her hurried mind. Her eyes tip up to him coyly, the glow of his backs laying a hue of orange against his onyx skin. She follows his eyes to Phrixus in his moonlit perch, she recognizes the admiration swimming in his gaze; kindred, the feeling blankets her body and mind. For some reason he makes the atmosphere seem like they're old friends. A feeling she doesn't get very often.

And now it is her turn to speak, she takes the social cue gracefully. “Mm, I've never been to the Throat, though I do much love the southern parts of Helovia.” She lets a rather nervous smile play on her pink lips, the first sign of her cracking at the seams. “My origins are far from here, but my heart is with Aurora Basin and her dancing ribbons of light.” Her voices draws out softly, her eyes watching Phrixus as she speaks in her dreaming tones. “We have been away quite awhile though. We got very ill for some time, but we're all better now,” Her eyes find him again and her voice focuses back onto its normal notes. “I've been, we have been, in this Forest since the beginning of Frostfall. We have yet to return home, but we will very soon.” She smiles a solid, gleeful looking smile, those long lashed doe-eyes wide and looking up into his own.

tangere
AND THE DOVE OF HOPE
BEGINS ITS DOWNWARD SLOPE...

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
but i can pretend (open) - by Tangere - 11-14-2014, 06:52 AM
RE: but i can pretend (open) - by Bucephalus - 11-14-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: but i can pretend (open) - by Tangere - 11-15-2014, 02:56 PM
RE: but i can pretend (open) - by Bucephalus - 11-16-2014, 10:44 AM
RE: but i can pretend (open) - by Tangere - 11-17-2014, 09:20 AM
RE: but i can pretend (open) - by Bucephalus - 11-17-2014, 11:38 AM
RE: but i can pretend (open) - by Tangere - 11-17-2014, 12:55 PM
RE: but i can pretend (open) - by Bucephalus - 11-17-2014, 04:13 PM
RE: but i can pretend (open) - by Tangere - 11-24-2014, 03:56 PM
RE: but i can pretend (open) - by Bucephalus - 12-09-2014, 06:20 PM