the Rift

[OPEN] but i can pretend (open)

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo
She watches him tense up again hut before reaction is necessary he speaks up and the tightness dissipates from the atmosphere. She grins, blushing with her eyes when he mentions her voice and his interest in stealing more time together. Oh dear boy, flattery is one way to make friends, that's for sure.

When he answers her question she looks to the cloud island like he had before. Instead of disdain though, her eyes were bright with wonderment. She accidentally disregards his answer, not ignoring it but pushing it back a little. “The island!” Her voice peaks, the exclamation, the excitement, is obvious. Her bright eyes reflect the glowing in his bags as she looks back to him. “Frostfall cannot reach up there...right?” She hadn't been yet since the cold started, but rumor has it that the grasses stay green and the falls do not freeze up there. Who knows, it could be a lie. “Maybe we could visit there, if it hasn't froze there might even be fruit!” She realizes now that she sounds a bit childish and it embarrasses her. She retreats a small step, nervously looking up to her bird who responds with a returning look and then swoops down onto her withers. “I can understand if you don't want to go, it might be dangerous, or pointless.” She fidgets uneasily, unsure if what to do now that she has burst out with the adventure idea...the idea that he might ridicule her optimism unsettles her blood, makes her feel clammy and anxious.

tangere
AND THE DOVE OF HOPE
BEGINS ITS DOWNWARD SLOPE...

Sorry this one sucks, I'm having trouble writing anything of quality today [x
@[Bucephalus]

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
but i can pretend (open) - by Tangere - 11-14-2014, 06:52 AM
RE: but i can pretend (open) - by Bucephalus - 11-14-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: but i can pretend (open) - by Tangere - 11-15-2014, 02:56 PM
RE: but i can pretend (open) - by Bucephalus - 11-16-2014, 10:44 AM
RE: but i can pretend (open) - by Tangere - 11-17-2014, 09:20 AM
RE: but i can pretend (open) - by Bucephalus - 11-17-2014, 11:38 AM
RE: but i can pretend (open) - by Tangere - 11-17-2014, 12:55 PM
RE: but i can pretend (open) - by Bucephalus - 11-17-2014, 04:13 PM
RE: but i can pretend (open) - by Tangere - 11-24-2014, 03:56 PM
RE: but i can pretend (open) - by Bucephalus - 12-09-2014, 06:20 PM