the Rift

[OPEN] Foment

Phantom Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 10 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

P H A N T O M

"Faith has little to do with it." Phantom answered honestly when Torleik's speech paused. "I was in need of a purpose and you were the first to give me one." She was not one to mince words, finding it far more efficient to say what needed to be said. Dancing around words to avoid cases of butthurt was pointless and a waste of energy. Her next response came when he asked what her skill set was. "Espionage, reconnaissance, and tracking, though I can hold my own in battle." She cast a sideways glance at Torleik as they continued to walk. "I think I would prefer a position among the spies. However, if you desire me to be placed elsewhere I can adapt, General."

Her head lifted higher as they walked and she looked in each direction as he described each herd to the best of his abilities. There was only passing mention of the Dragon's Throat and she could not glean any information other than what she had learned in the Threshold. It seemed as though if she wanted to learn more about them that she would have to go there herself. Finally he began to speak of the herd she had decided to join and she could not say that she was overly impressed with his description of the leaders. "They are supremacists?" She asked, referring to the leaders. He moved on to his cousin and she continued to listen, only looking at the General when he spoke of families dealing with a certain degree of madness.

Oh, but she knew all too well the amount of madness and insanity a family would deal with.

The sentinels in the distance caught her eye and she found herself staring at them as they walked, only for her head to turn back toward Torleik as he spoke Paladin's name. Her steps slowed as they passed the metal horses until she finally stopped. "Paladin is my brother." She said matter-of-factly. "I do not know who Soleil is, but if this Ophelia is his daughter then she is my niece. I assume you now have your answer as to why we bear resemblance to one another." She wondered if any of her other siblings took up residence in Helovia.

Messages In This Thread
Foment - by Torleik - 11-14-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: Foment - by Phantom - 11-14-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Foment - by Ophelia - 11-16-2014, 12:27 PM
RE: Foment - by Torleik - 11-26-2014, 09:48 PM
RE: Foment - by Phantom - 11-29-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: Foment - by Ophelia - 11-30-2014, 07:55 PM
RE: Foment - by Torleik - 12-18-2014, 09:42 PM
RE: Foment - by Phantom - 12-23-2014, 01:54 PM
RE: Foment - by Ophelia - 12-31-2014, 12:34 PM