the Rift

[OPEN] Foment

Phantom Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 10 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

P H A N T O M

The reception she received from her niece was as frigid as the winter air that bit into her flesh. Phantom fixed an impartial look upon her face as she gazed at the crimson marked mare that went straight to the point and questioned her reasons for being there. "Your distrust of another's motives makes you more like your grandfather than you would probably care to admit." She replied rather than answer Ophelia's questions. "Our bloodline is hard to escape, is it not?" Her head tilted as she gazed steadily at her niece. Phantom wondered of her temper and if it rivaled Riekahn's or if she would be more even tempered like Donovan.

"Your distrust is well founded." She admitted eventually. "Our family does not have the best reputation no matter where we go." Her voice trailed and she lifted her shoulders in a manner that resembled a shrug. Paladin and his family did not have the best reputation back in Dorngarrow, but she would not point that out to the little crimson princess. "It seems that you withheld pertinent information from your friend, so you cannot blame him for inviting me here." Torleik's movement caught Phantom's attention and she glanced at him, noting how he stepped back and she wondered if he thought a fight would break out between the two of them.

"No." Phantom said as she finally addressed Ophelia's earlier questions. "I did not come here to conquer in the name of Riekahn. I left of my own free will." It was a shame that it had taken her six years to realize that she had a will of her own and that will did not have to match the Crimson King's. "Donovan's departure was one reason I finally decided to leave. Since you know his name I assume you know who he is and where I can find him?"

@[Ophelia]

Messages In This Thread
Foment - by Torleik - 11-14-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: Foment - by Phantom - 11-14-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Foment - by Ophelia - 11-16-2014, 12:27 PM
RE: Foment - by Torleik - 11-26-2014, 09:48 PM
RE: Foment - by Phantom - 11-29-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: Foment - by Ophelia - 11-30-2014, 07:55 PM
RE: Foment - by Torleik - 12-18-2014, 09:42 PM
RE: Foment - by Phantom - 12-23-2014, 01:54 PM
RE: Foment - by Ophelia - 12-31-2014, 12:34 PM