the Rift

[OPEN] Foment
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia the Forsaken

Ophelia had heard of both Giselle and Psyche, but she had personally met Psyche. Her aunt was not as cold and calculating as Phantom must have been lead to believe, and the pale princess admired her to a degree. The Jackal had been powerful and wise for her time, even if her intentions were not pure. She listened to this stranger, a shadow of her past, and the words touched her soul. In fact, she sounded quite a bit like her father, speaking about making new paths and no longer letting that place control him. Could any, truly, escape their fate though?

Personally, she thought that the past would always find a way to come back, that nothing ever truly changed. Some facets of life were constant, but she hoped, for Phantom, that she was successful. Those thoughts were to remain well hidden, and instead, she offered a smile. “I am sure you will,” she replied, nodding once. “But I am glad that you found Helovia. I am sure that my father will be pleased to know more have come to seek freedom.” Paladin had always seemed so defeated to see his relatives show up here and there to spread more violence.

The news about Donovan was tragic and delivered gently, and Phantom seemed to take it well, though she wondered if inside, she was feeling the sting of his loss too. Phi didn't push, knowing better than to harass a warrior with their feelings. Like at a true gentleman, the demon-horned stallion soothed the tension with an offer to show her around, and Ophelia smiled, ever so briefly. He as good, but Phantom, obviously, wanted to be alone – most likely to ruminate over this news.

“You’re welcome,” she said. “Please let me know if you need anything. I will be here.”

Credits: Image by Del-Rae @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Foment - by Torleik - 11-14-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: Foment - by Phantom - 11-14-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Foment - by Ophelia - 11-16-2014, 12:27 PM
RE: Foment - by Torleik - 11-26-2014, 09:48 PM
RE: Foment - by Phantom - 11-29-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: Foment - by Ophelia - 11-30-2014, 07:55 PM
RE: Foment - by Torleik - 12-18-2014, 09:42 PM
RE: Foment - by Phantom - 12-23-2014, 01:54 PM
RE: Foment - by Ophelia - 12-31-2014, 12:34 PM