the Rift

[PRIVATE] Been Asleep For So Long

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
CHEVEYO
don't get to close, it's dark inside

It was strange how peaceful the lands of Helovia seemed considering there was a murderer on the loose, destroying the lives of the peaceful inhabitants with the killings of innocent souls. But it was nice, so wonderfully nice to not have to worry about some other herd traipsing into the broken borders and staking claim among the many peace loving individuals who thrived within the shattered walls. Chestnut harks swiveled forwards as I watched my patrol partner for the day trudge through the thick snow that covered the lands like a heavy downy comforter. For a moment, I felt bad for making the Stormbringer have to walk, since I was born without the wonderful appendages that sprouted from his thick, muscular shoulders.
But the feeling of guilt didn't last long, if he were down here that meant we could carry on conversations that seemed to come so easy between the two of us. Since my dearest friend, Alleo, had decided to remain in the herd that was once the wonderful Foothills, it had been a struggle to find a good balanced friendship where I wasn't expected to explain the reasoning behind my aloofness. A smile tugged at the corners of my rosy lips as I watched the golden stallion turn and head back in my direction, his wings spread outwards as if inviting me in, but the look in his eyes telling me this was no time for intimacy or cuddling. The light that shone bright through his icy blue eyes was something you would expect to see on a yearling who had just done something wrong that he was proud of rather than on a grown stallion with a crown settled pretty on his skull.
"Care for a race?"
A wide grin split my white washed features as I leapt forward without a word, hitting the ground hard enough to cause a spray of snow to cascade over the winged King. Peals of laughter bubbled forward into clouds of steam in the cold air around us, surely I wasn't getting away with turning Kaj into a snowman, but I also didn't intend on allowing the stallion to catch me off guard. With an amused smirk I turned ever so slightly and trotted through the knee high snow away from Kaj, looking over my shoulder briefly to prepare myself for whatever repercussions were coming my way.

"blah blah blah."
Tag:: @[Kaj]
Words:: 398
OOC:: <3 <3

Image by The-Ripple-Effect @ DA

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Been Asleep For So Long - by Kaj - 11-15-2014, 12:36 AM
RE: Been Asleep For So Long - by Cheveyo - 11-25-2014, 11:30 PM
RE: Been Asleep For So Long - by Kaj - 11-25-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: Been Asleep For So Long - by Cheveyo - 11-27-2014, 12:30 AM