the Rift

Warriors convene!

Andash Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

andash</style>
the beautiful is always strange.</style>

Since being gifted with his magnificent new wing, he had been practicing to stretch and manoeuvre them, attempting to strengthen up his muscles. Still unable for flight, when the call came from the familiar brute, Azzuen, he had gently grabbed Cenny, his bonded. Nestled in the warmth of his feathers he quickened up the pace to meet the cry of the General, swiftly crossing the warm sands of the desert. He focused in on the distance to see a small band of the herd members, pretty much all he did not recognised. They were placed by the great Tree. Slowing down as he came in closer, he soon navigated his way to the other creatures at a gentle walk.

Dipping his head first to Azzuen, he greeted him,
"Hello Azzuen, a fine day." Smiling warmly to the dark brute, he soon turned his attentions on the others that were there. Three stood with his friend, all of whom he had no recollection of meeting before. All with wings, more or less. The brutes were a dark splashed, one a pale golden and the other some concoction of a hybrid. He was an odd one of the brute's pools, as he witnessed that it carried bird features. But shrugging off these, he simply took it to be another pegasus that had come to the call of Azzuen.

It had been anticipated that a war would come. But Andash knew that he was not particularly happy to be involved in one. However, giving the circumstances of finding a new home within the Dragon's Throat, he had soon come to adore everything about his homeland, he was willing to lay his life on the line for it; including for the vixen that he knew was winning his heart. Shaking away such hopeless things, he decided it was not the necessary time to dwell on such matters. To his initial calling, the frosted brute inquired to Azzuen, "My friend, are we inclined to know the cause of why we fight?" he continued, not caring that the others could hear, "I'm afraid my flight skills are still very juvenile, but I will still fight to the death and will gladly attempt flight for the cause."

"To be second is to be the first of the ones that lose."

image by seyed mostafa zamani @ flickr.com</style>

Messages In This Thread
Warriors convene! - by Ázzuen - 09-04-2012, 03:15 AM
RE: Warriors convene! - by Jaydan - 09-04-2012, 09:16 PM
RE: Warriors convene! - by Midas - 09-06-2012, 07:50 AM
RE: Warriors convene! - by Leander - 09-06-2012, 10:49 AM
RE: Warriors convene! - by Andash - 09-06-2012, 01:26 PM
RE: Warriors convene! - by Ázzuen - 09-10-2012, 07:21 AM
RE: Warriors convene! - by Jaydan - 09-10-2012, 11:34 AM
RE: Warriors convene! - by Midas - 09-11-2012, 10:31 AM
RE: Warriors convene! - by Aure - 09-11-2012, 11:30 AM