the Rift

Warriors convene!

Ázzuen the Ardent Posts: 94
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8
Whit

Slowly, they came to his call.

It was good to see familiar faces mingled in with some new ones. Azzuen nodded his crown and greeted them all with a deep nicker as they arrived. He waited until they all settled, taking on their questions of impending war with an extra understanding, knowing nod. He knew the important of yearning their trust, their respect, their loyalty. He knew, and he hoped he could live up to their hopes of a strong General. He would give them answers, just as soon as they all arrived and settled.

"Thank you for coming, my warriors." He had hoped more would arrive, but figured more may come as the morning wore on. He was not about to force anyone to fight in a war that was not their own, but he knew that he would indeed be fighting.

"A herd, separate from the Throat, are our allies. They call themselves the Qian. They aided us in securing these very sands to call our own." He began, ensuring that he had everyone's attention as he spoke, including his daughters, who stood close by. Though she would be allowed to fight in this battle, she was eager to learn everything she could anyway. "The time has come where they are seeking a homeland, and have requested our strength to help bulk up their own warriors ranks. I will be serving our herd's honour and returning the favour they showed to us in our time of need."

Azzuen looked to his soldiers, each of them a fine athlete. "I will not force you to fight, but I would certainly feel more comfortable having the familiar faces of my brethren on the battlefield." It was a subtle way of asking for their assistance, and he did truly hope that they would seriously consider the weight of his words before deciding, whichever way they did decide.

He waited what they might say, before thinking over the exercises and physical training he would be putting their bodies through in preparation for this. Even those choosing not to fight would be expected to participate.

[ For others who did not get a chance to post but still want to, feel free to post and respond to Azz's words. ^^ In the next post I make, Azz will begin 'personal training' everyone. ]

Messages In This Thread
Warriors convene! - by Ázzuen - 09-04-2012, 03:15 AM
RE: Warriors convene! - by Jaydan - 09-04-2012, 09:16 PM
RE: Warriors convene! - by Midas - 09-06-2012, 07:50 AM
RE: Warriors convene! - by Leander - 09-06-2012, 10:49 AM
RE: Warriors convene! - by Andash - 09-06-2012, 01:26 PM
RE: Warriors convene! - by Ázzuen - 09-10-2012, 07:21 AM
RE: Warriors convene! - by Jaydan - 09-10-2012, 11:34 AM
RE: Warriors convene! - by Midas - 09-11-2012, 10:31 AM
RE: Warriors convene! - by Aure - 09-11-2012, 11:30 AM
RE: Warriors convene! - by Hector - 09-11-2012, 03:25 PM
RE: Warriors convene! - by Tares - 09-13-2012, 06:23 AM