the Rift

[PRIVATE] I've been gone for so long....

Kirah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
And how I've missed you...

I smell him coming before I catch sight of him. I lift my head and peek around the tree trunk. I do not recognize his smell, or his face. He must be from the other territories. I prick my ears as he comes closer, their soft grey tips reaching towards the sky which has now cleared. The sun shines down, but it brings no warmth. It is too cold outside, and perhaps inside. The snow melts ever so slowly, and droplets begin to drip down my barrel as my body begins to regain heat.

The stallion is large, taller than myself. Taller than most really. He seems older than me too. The last difference between us would be his large, feathered wings, tucked into his sides. His coat is like that of faded gold, if gold fades. His eyes are a soft, warm brown, matching my own; kind and soft. A black bird-like creature lands in the barren tree, and I wonder if it is his.

I take a tentative step forward and nicker in greeting, reaching my nose in hopes that this stranger will return my greeting. I swish my tail in happiness of finding company. It seems he seeks a friend too, for he asks if I do seek company.

"Some company would be lovely!" I say happily. He introduces himself as Miykael, and confirms the bird is his. I laugh softly. "What draws you out on such a day? The weather is not the best, well, it wasn't anyway," I ask curiously.

But when I look into his eyes, patiently waiting for a reply, there is something wrong. Beneath the kindness, there is something else. It seems he is lonely.

"It seems that lonely souls find each other, huh?" I half-ask, in a much more serious tone.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Miykael]
Notes;; Last post before the move :D. Wish me luck XD

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

Messages In This Thread
I've been gone for so long.... - by Kirah - 11-15-2014, 11:47 PM
RE: I've been gone for so long.... - by Miykael - 11-19-2014, 03:10 AM
RE: I've been gone for so long.... - by Kirah - 11-20-2014, 03:29 AM
RE: I've been gone for so long.... - by Miykael - 12-10-2014, 02:01 AM
RE: I've been gone for so long.... - by Kirah - 12-14-2014, 04:53 AM
RE: I've been gone for so long.... - by Miykael - 01-05-2015, 02:52 PM