the Rift

[PRIVATE] I've been gone for so long....

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie

The day remained cold, despite the clouds clearing and leaving the sun to dominate the bright blue sky. What is welcomed, however, is the softening winds - waning and leaving the day just a bit more pleasant than it had been only moments ago. He couldn't help but to find little joy in the change. Hugging his sides with his massive wings, he fights against the chill threatening to take over him - an imagined chill threatening to freeze his soul and hardened his heart. The heavenly fields, a place that reminds him of where he was born, he hopes will provide a distraction regardless of how brief. But once the white mare with the black mane and tail is within his sights, he nearly stops cold.

Alysanne's face charges to the forefront of his thoughts, blocking his mind and causing his heart to painfully skip a beat. The similarities between the two are so few - Alysanne has black spots and wings and vivid green eyes - but apparently white and black together on a female is an instant reminder of her. It isn't until he has finally approached the mare that he is able to shake her from his thoughts. This mare is very different. She is white, except for the black stripes on her sides, her eyes are a pleasant shade of dark brown and her build is completely different from Aly's. Instead of wings, the mare has horns coming out of her shoulders. Miykael can't help but to smile softly. Perhaps it is due to the relief of finding some company or maybe it is because she no longer reminded him of Aly. Fortunately, she could only assume the first.

He steps nearer to her, reaching out with the intent of touching his nose to hers in a brief but friendly greeting. A soft coo escapes Eliana's beak and the small zephyr drifts down to nestle herself on his shoulders. The zephyr's soft, silvery eyes watch the mare curiously causing Miykael to chuckle lightly. "She is curious about your horns." he states, allowing the smile to reach his blue eyes. "She hasn't seen any quite like that." His amusement causes Eliana to ruffle her feathers and glare her embarrassment into the back of his head. Ignoring her, in the most loving way possible, he shifts his attention back to the mare in time to catch her question. "I needed to get away..." he begins, silently adding from someone, "What about you? What brings you up here alone?"

It is in that moment, though, that their eyes lock. Understanding is as clear in her eyes as it is in his eyes. Sighing softly, his warm breath creating soft cloud puffs that dissipate just as quickly as they are made, he moves just enough to attempt to gently touch his nose to hers. "Indeed they do." he agrees. The dunskin tobiano steps back in order to give her some more space. All the while, Eliana is fighting desperately to ignore the urge to fly over to the mare and get a closer look at her shoulder horns.

@[Kirah]
ooc: so sorry for the delay! I hope your move went well! I've recently moved myself and we're still unpacking.

you tried hiding another you,
but your evil was coming through

image by sara vay at flickr
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Messages In This Thread
I've been gone for so long.... - by Kirah - 11-15-2014, 11:47 PM
RE: I've been gone for so long.... - by Miykael - 11-19-2014, 03:10 AM
RE: I've been gone for so long.... - by Kirah - 11-20-2014, 03:29 AM
RE: I've been gone for so long.... - by Miykael - 12-10-2014, 02:01 AM
RE: I've been gone for so long.... - by Kirah - 12-14-2014, 04:53 AM
RE: I've been gone for so long.... - by Miykael - 01-05-2015, 02:52 PM