the Rift

[PRIVATE] I've been gone for so long....

Kirah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
And how I've missed you...

A soft call draws my attention to above, where a winged creature delicately drifts down to nestle upon Miykael's shoulders. The thought brings me to realise I have not introduced myself yet. Suddenly I feel flustered and embarrassed at the thought. "Oh, how rude of me; I've forgotten to introduce myself. My name is Kirah," I quickly state. I prick my ears to catch his words, soft and kind. Ah, my horns, of course. Not a meeting goes by without someone either asking about them or looking at me weirdly. It doesn't bother me however, it never has.

Unsure how to respond, I chuckle lightly along with him. "Yes. they are a bit different aren't they?" I say and smile warmly. He speaks again, answering my earlier question. Needed to get away? I can't help but notice how his mind seems to drift off quite frequently. Who or what has him under a spell? Maybe he is just distracted by nature...

"I guess it's for the same reason; I needed to get away. The heavenly fields is my favourite place for escape," I say. He meets my gaze, and then moves to touch his nose against my own. I return the gesture and when he steps back, I gaze into the distance, looking at some invisible point on the horizon.

I face him again before smiling and peering at his little creature. "She is quite beautiful, and Eliana is such a suiting name. Were you born here?" I ask, truly curious. Maybe I could learn something from this kind stranger that feels so much like a friend, but friends are hard to find...

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Miykael]
Notes;; I hope your move went well! Moving sucks :/. I think I screwed the timeline up in this post, so sorry about that XD. -sorry for taking so long-

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

Messages In This Thread
I've been gone for so long.... - by Kirah - 11-15-2014, 11:47 PM
RE: I've been gone for so long.... - by Miykael - 11-19-2014, 03:10 AM
RE: I've been gone for so long.... - by Kirah - 11-20-2014, 03:29 AM
RE: I've been gone for so long.... - by Miykael - 12-10-2014, 02:01 AM
RE: I've been gone for so long.... - by Kirah - 12-14-2014, 04:53 AM
RE: I've been gone for so long.... - by Miykael - 01-05-2015, 02:52 PM