the Rift

[PRIVATE] I've been gone for so long....

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie

Miykael the Angel

and, baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory

When she introduces herself, he dips his head slightly and gently. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Kirah." For a moment, an awkward silence envelopes them. "Oh! I beg your pardon, miss." he exclaims rather sheepishly, his baby blues lighting up with a smile. Had it been possible, he might have blushed but instead he simply shifts his position slightly before he returns his gaze to her. "They're beautiful." he adds earnestly, his deep voice warm and comforting. Eliana coos softly in agreement, her silver eyes watching the mare with decided interest.

Miykael quickly moves on, hoping to shift the conversation to salvage any potential friendship. The stallion listens carefully when she speaks, keeping his focus on her. "The heavenly fields is a beautiful escape." he agrees, nodding his head just enough to make his forelock shift on his forehead. "It reminds me of my home; of where I was born. What is it that draws you here?" he asks curiously. Clearly she came here today to escape but why here of all the places in Helovia? Miykael's warmth and smile never fade and for the first time in years, his mind is clear - empty of his usual thoughts of Alysanne. maybe, just maybe, he could move on and forget her after all.

As the sun begins to set, it lights the sky ablaze in shades of red, orange, and yellow. Somehow the Heavenly Fields become more heavenly. As she shifts her gaze to the horizon, so does he. The only exception being that his baby blues focus upwards on the blazing heavens. Sighing softly, he returns his attention to Kirah just before she begins to speak. Her smile is gentle and kind but soon she is peering over his shoulder at Eliana. The night-dark bird simply peers back, her silver eyes gleaming with her curious nature. 'She thinks you're beautiful, Ellie.' he whispers from his mind into his companion's. The small bird stands a little taller then, doing her best to look regal. The inflation in her confidence causes Miykael to chuckle softly.

Kirah's question lingers only a moment before he answers, "No." he adds simply then pauses for a moment. "I was born a long way from here and a long time ago. It's...it's difficult to explain really but I'm much, much older than I look." the last bit is said with a huge grin on his face. "I can tell you, if you'd like." he adds softly, his grin fading down to a gentle smile. "What about you? Were you born here?" he asks, his blue eyes searching her face for any signs of fear or hesitancy. He could only hope he had not frightened her away. Hell, he'd almost scared Alysanne away when he'd first met her. Was he doomed to repeat the past?

ooc: the move went fine - though we didn't move far. no worries on the delay! I'm not being all that speedy with replies either. D:
tags: Kirah
Image by Vail
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Messages In This Thread
I've been gone for so long.... - by Kirah - 11-15-2014, 11:47 PM
RE: I've been gone for so long.... - by Miykael - 11-19-2014, 03:10 AM
RE: I've been gone for so long.... - by Kirah - 11-20-2014, 03:29 AM
RE: I've been gone for so long.... - by Miykael - 12-10-2014, 02:01 AM
RE: I've been gone for so long.... - by Kirah - 12-14-2014, 04:53 AM
RE: I've been gone for so long.... - by Miykael - 01-05-2015, 02:52 PM