the Rift

[OPEN] Lite Brite

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
The filly smiled warmly as she gazed around at the dancing sky. It was so surreal how the lights turned the snow different colors. The sound of hooves drew the filly around; curious to see who was out and about at this time of night. As soon as the light silver and white mare comes into the view of different colored eyes, she recognizes her. Muscles tense nervously. The last time she had met this lady, she had been rude, almost threatening. Zunden had not done as she had been instructed. The storm had no bronze to show for her entrance here. A frown slowly slipped onto her young face. Was this mare about to attack her or yell? 'Psh, go for it witch. I don't need to fear you.'

Allowing a sly smile to replace the frown yellow and green gazed into chocolate. Slate harks pricked listening to every word the lady had to offer. The paint had been so mean last time, 'How about a taste of pity?' Lowering her head the filly allowed her mane to mask her large head. The rouse would not work if the maiden could see her dry devilish eyes. Drawing forth her best actress skills her voice low and thick with fake emotion, "I'm... holding on... My brother and I cam here after our father was murdered." It had been fake a ploy to make her feel bad, but the emotions Zunden had been struggling with fought to release themselves.

A tear of sorrow slipped from the yellow eyes, one of the reminders she was her Father's daughter. "I did not mean to go behind your back to come here, but I had no choice. We had nowhere else to turn..." Sighing heavily the filly raised ehr head slowly to look at the older, and larger lady. How would she take this news? Feelings could really be interesting, and change just like the lights above.

"Arrogant Lingo" 'Pompous Musings'
WORDS: 323
TAGS: - @[Tangere]
NOTES: - She can be evil lol

Table by Moonstone Designs || Image by:
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Messages In This Thread