the Rift

If I'm Lost, It's Only for a Little While

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik the Bloodskald

All eyes on you

Torleik observed this newcomer, large as he was, and wondered at all the massive beasts that were invading their land as of late. He was not a small stallion by any means, nor were most others that were larger too much so in comparison, but this one? The Bloodskald shook his head. The strange silver markings that snaked along the stallion's back intrigued him, but what he marveled at most was the backwards-curving horn atop the newcomer's crown.

That would be most unhelpful in battle.

In truth, he looked somewhat like Ulrik, but in silver. The stallion introduced himself as Nessus and stated he had no home or family to return to. Torliek's lips turned to a frown and he stepped slightly closer. He understood that all too well, for that was exactly how he'd found himself in Helovia. "I know your plight, Nessus; my entrance to this land was much the same as yours," he murmured. "You want a home and I can offer you one. How are you with the cold?" the Bloodskald asked, scarred lips smirking slightly. "I am Torleik, and I hail from the Aurora Basin, north of here."

Another unicorn approached, not smelling of his home and Torleik curiously regarded this lighter male. He was...Hidden Falls? The general inhaled deeply, confirming this suspicion. The dual-horned demon still had no strong feelings one way or another about the Hidden Falls, so his mood didn't much shift at this Ciceron's arrival. He introduced his companion, a very large catlike creature, and Torleik realized he'd neglected to do that with Irelyn. A mental shrug through their bond indicated to him his owl-griffin didn't much care, mostly because she was currently fascinated with the silver nature of the newcomer's coat pattern. She had jumped down into the snow and was slowly inching closer to Nessus' marked foreleg.

'Careful,' the Bloodskald warned, protective. One never knew the character of anyone newly met. That massive white and black feline companion made him nervous. Irelyn was part feline but more bird; she would make a satisfying snack.

@[Nessus]
@[Ciceron]

"talk talk talk"

Art by araxel @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
If I'm Lost, It's Only for a Little While - by Nessus - 11-17-2014, 12:04 PM
RE: If I'm Lost, It's Only for a Little While - by Nessus - 11-17-2014, 07:55 PM
RE: If I'm Lost, It's Only for a Little While - by Torleik - 11-19-2014, 05:04 PM
RE: If I'm Lost, It's Only for a Little While - by Nessus - 11-28-2014, 09:21 PM