the Rift

dude. vigilantes...?

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
Yo! (:

So i was just sittng here in my living room thinking about my imaginary ponies and watching bridesmaids...(normal, right? Hahaha) Aaaand i was contemplating where and what im tgoing to throw Chernobyl into next. She won't let me do babies or love affairs...-glares at cherno-

BUT i was thinking that a little vigilante group would be kinda fun and it doesn't interfere with her and Murdock (love...gross) but gives her something purposeful to do.

I was thiiiiinking that maybe she and some buddies (that she has yet to make) can go to one of the wilds, whichever one it doesn't matter....and start taking up residence and 'policing' it. For example, someone comes and starts fighting/being a general dickhead and the "group" gives them hell or chases them away. Its a rough idea because it may require a little admin approval depending on where it goes and how many outcasts really want to play along and really i have no outline for it, just a general idea. For drama factor I'd love for the group to somehow not be little angels, the site already has rules and mods and all that so in order to really be any fun something has to get out of hand. if they just went around saying "hey you, follow the fucking rules" ... that makes them boring old nice guys. I was thinking it could perhaps start of good and turn into the group targeting those they dislike or perhaps theres an out of control member of the group that makes them all look shitty..blah blah..

Now I'm rambling. Stupid.

But yeah, would anybody be interested in starting some whacked out vigilante crew with Cherno? :D

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali
-throws Snö at-

Psilo
-hoards sno- okies! Anyone else before this idea dies right here lol

pixel is by RELI<3

Psilo
Well here's the thread for whomever wants to jump in. Nothing is set in stone, I just want her to get a group going no matter what the he'll they do as long as it's soooomething c;

click for thread (:

pixel is by RELI<3