the Rift

[OPEN] Quiet like a fight [herd meeting of sorts]

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
Zünden
To Zunden learning every nook and cranny of her home was almost as important as learning to fight. If you did not know where the enemy was or how best to get unable bodied unicorns out of the Basin. She wouldn't be able to do that if she didn't know the land. A small smile played across her face as the filly wondered the area. Besides scoping out the land made it easier for her not to feel alone, or unwanted. Adelric wasn't ever around her anymore, he only wanted to be with that black colt. She was very friendless, even if she did have a family. Whether she wanted to admit it or not, it sucked feeling like you were alone. Pausing to shake her oddly horned head the filly sighed.

Voices echoed quietly up ahead, and they didn't seem to be very happy. Moving forward into a smooth canter she figured it would be best to investigate. Nostrils quivered and dual colored eyes swept the snowy landscape falling upon two horned. One was clearly the male that invoked fear as well as excitement from her heart. The other was a mare as white as the snow, with scarlet tipped hair. The red on white drew her up short, caused her breath to freeze in her lunges. Visions passed through her mind driving her crazy, blood, her father... Quivering the filly made herself move again, into their presence.

Once she was within hear shot she called softly her nicker low, but her head and tail held high putting on a facade of happiness. A few more feet and she halted smiling softly. Remembering her manners the youngster dipped her head low allowing it to brush her barbwire marked foreleg before lifting her battering ram and twisted horned head. Unsure what to say, still unsure who they both were her voice was quiet, "Nice, cold day isn't it?" Smiling softly at her joke she looked between the two, not asking for their names like she longed to do. "My name is Zunden it's a pleasure." Oh how bitter sweet being young could be.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Words: 353
"Talking" 'Thinking'

Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quiet like a fight [herd meeting of sorts] - by Zünden - 11-17-2014, 09:08 PM