the Rift

[OPEN] Quiet like a fight [herd meeting of sorts]

Mirabella Posts: 35
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Two Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

I have been looking for Dad for sometime now. Even after running into what seemed to be some sort of family that I have within the Basin. Even a half sister. I am not sure what to think about this at all, and to be honest I don't really like it. I stalk through the snow and icy that covers the ground, my growing legs cutting through it much easier than they had just a few months ago. Then again, I myself am growing up. No longer am I the wobbling little filly my father saw the day I was born. No. I am strong and well built, for an almost yearling that is. I still have a lot of growing to do, but in my actions I am already becoming an adult.

I am wandering along the edges of our boundaries when I see them. A pale white mare with a flying silver companion. My interest is peaked as I've never seen such a companion before among any of us. Our Lord of the Basin is quick to stop her movement, my ears not catching what he says. Another joins them, with to strange horns upon her head that go out to the sides instead of straight up.

I move forward gracefully, ice and snow trailing me slightly and clinging among my ebon colored tail. Before I can get close enough yet another arrives. My eyes widen in alarm as I take in not only her horn, but WINGS. Nasty horrid wings! Wings like that jerk who had destroyed our invitations. I hated those with wings, all because of him. Now someone who had them dared to come into my home? Although maybe we could rip them off her. I'd love to have a few feathers in my mane from that...

I remain silent, watching everything as I arrive. It is not my place to speak this time. I will only act if needed. My newly discovered magic could come in handy if trouble came up. But let's just hope that doesn't happen, yet.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

Mirabella
x - x

I'm braver, because I fought a giant and won.
I'm stronger, because I had to be.
I'm happier, because I've learned what matters.
I stand taller, because I'm a survivor.

[Image: 53924d1345a8c]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quiet like a fight [herd meeting of sorts] - by Mirabella - 11-17-2014, 11:26 PM