the Rift

[OPEN] Quiet like a fight [herd meeting of sorts]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

Sleepy eyes open, and for a few moments my vision is blurred. It is bitterly cold, but I find warmth in the small body next to my own. Dark blue eyes turn to look down at the daughter by my side. She is still sleeping, and with a sigh of resignation I know that I must wake her. There are things to do today, and the daylight never seems to last anymore. My two toned muzzle reaches downwards, pushing the child gently awake. The filly lifts her head slowly, her face turning and icy blues blinking tiredly. Finally her sleepy eyes find mine, and she yawns before standing up. With that I am up as well. Both mother and daughter stretch, before she has her breakfast and we start our trek out into the bitter cold of the winter in the Basin.

Today we hit the steppes, patrolling the borders, making sure no enemy's come in, and checking for visitors. For a few hours we continue this cold routine before being released from duty. The plan was to move back down and snuggle up in the warm cave, but things get sidetracked. There is a crowd, and that crowd is surrounding the newcomer Ophelia. Mother and daughter move towards it, curiosity ticking at both, like an annoying bug buzzing around your face, never leaving you be. As they move closer I recognize two faces. The face of a filly I helped deliver invitations with. Mirabella I believe. Then the Lord Deimos. His voice is gruff, cold, unforgiving. He asks what she is doing here.

There are two I don't recognize, one a filly, the other... was winged? I give the winged woman an odd look, letting my eyes slip around her body, before resting on the horn on her brow. I now turn my attention to Deimos. "Why do you think she is here? She lives here. Torleik brought her in not long ago. My daughter and I had the pleasure of meeting her." My voice is harsh, and though I know I should be respectful towards my Lord, I cannot bring myself to be so. He was a fool, who asked pointless questions. Boring questions. Along with it he had an annoying arrogant supremacist attitude. I turn my attention to Ophelia, I give her a nod and a rare genuine smile. "Since there seems to be a gathering I suppose I should introduce myself and my daughter to those who don't know." I look at the winged mare, and as I speak I look to the filly with two horns. "I am Sialia, and this is my daughter Glacia." Once I finish, I step back, and my daughter grins. "Hello Ophelia! Hello Tinek! For the rest it is a pleasure to meet you all!" My daughter grins sheepishly, before looking at the filly's gleefully. She had not had a chance to meet the other children of the Basin, and this was the first time she had seen any. I couldn't blame her for being excited.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Ophelia] @[Deimos] @[Rhea] @[Zünden] @[Mirabella]
Words;; 521 words
Notes;; Had to edit this because Mira replied before me! X3

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quiet like a fight [herd meeting of sorts] - by Sialia - 11-18-2014, 12:22 AM