Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia the Forsaken
I'm a princess cut from marble, smoother than a storm
they used to shout my name, now they whisper it

Ophelia had wondered when she would collide with Deimos. Now was a good a time as any, she supposed. His words, deep, did not betray whatever emotion he was feeling - if he was feeling any emotion at all. She assumed that seeing her so securely behind the borders of the Basin was unsettling, so she offered a smile. The pale princess watched others quickly converge on the scene, answering his question for her. She remained silent on the issue, watching Sialia and Torleik lead the conversation.

The mare was curious to see the winged hybrid here, and she raised a brow in interest. Perhaps the Basin had changed considerably since her last visit. The crowd was looking slightly more diverse. She held no opinion on this matter. Her two-toned gaze warmly rested on the boy and the winged one, her lips joining the kind expression with a courteous smile. "Greetings to you both," she replied. "My name is Ophelia the Forsaken, and I am pleased to meet all of you."

Much to her surprise and partially to her irritation, the God of Time simply appeared. She had no recollection of when he had shown up, which rocked the comfort of her memories. The expression on her face cooled to the sphynx-like mask she wore when attempting to cover her true feelings. Though her distaste for the god was rumbling in her chest.

Still, he was wise. His words were bathed in reality and a unique perspective on the world he ran. When he spoke, she listened, craving knowledge like a drug. She tracked his movement while he walked, taking offense at his jab. He was the only one she had ever been with, and even then, she remembered none of the finer details. She did not remember it at all, actually. Ophelia scowled, delicate ears laying against her neck.

Sparks erupted around her hooves, joining with Tinek who cheered and let his own powers jolt from his jaws. She shook her head slightly, but she was surprised that the God had given her this new position so quickly. The God of Time was always so full of surprises. "Thank you," she responded simply.

Then, she turned to the others, feeling a strange sense of discomfort leading those she had known for only a short time. With the Grey, she had formed deep bonds, forged in battle, stealing and trickery. They had conquered the Foothills together, united as one. Here, she saw individuals living in the same place. "Should you have any questions, I am more than willing to answer."

Credits: Image by Araxel @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quiet like a fight [herd meeting of sorts] - by Ophelia - 11-24-2014, 01:06 PM