the Rift

[OPEN] Quiet like a fight [herd meeting of sorts]

Rhea Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

The flurry of activity that followed her arrival had the girl struggling to take in all the new faces and still enable herself to pay attention to the words they spoke. As each made themselves known she could feel the piercing glare of a few select members eyeing her with distaste. Straightening her spine and raising her head proudly she refused to be intimidated by the hatred that seemed to fuel their rather rude welcomings. While no words met her ears she could only imagine the thoughts running through each of their minds at the very sight of her. Freak, Mutant, Abomination, Monster.. Each term had been used to describe herself and she was clear as to the reason why. In fact she had used many of the choice terms to describe herself as well but she had come to terms with her mutation and would lose no sleep over others simply stating what she was. Hey at least no one had attempted to lunge in her direction or rip her to shreds yet.

Passing her icy gaze over the newcomers she took note of those who seemed indifferent to her presence and those that seemed to despise it. So easy to judge on what they do not know. Well they can take their egos and shove it up their rears for all she cared. She thought venomously harbouring her own resentment from view. She would change that perspective whether or not they liked it was completely up to them but she would make them see. They would see her for the unicorn she was not for some abomination. The same blood flowed through each of their veins the only difference was their appearance lacked the extra appendages she carried. It was her mind that counted and the quicker they realized that the better off they would all be.

Thankful for the situation not being focused on her she turned back to Ophelia who also seemed to be getting the backlash of the herds opinionated idealisms. What made them so sure that this girl was so incapable? Did they know her or of her abilities? They are just a pile of judgemental jerks with egos the size of France. Get over yourselves already! A godly voice spoke out making her startle slightly and do a double take to make sure that it was real and the speaker for that matter. That stallion had not been there a minute ago? Had he? Taking clue from her last encounter with one of the goddesses she knew better than to comment irresponsibly out loud. "My Lord welcome." She commented respectfully bowing her head and neck gracefully. It was at this point that a sudden rush of exhaustion seemed to hit her like a freight train making her eyelids grow heavy. Blinking rapidly to keep herself awake she straightened up tensing her muscles so not to sucumb to her sleeplike state. Shaking her head in attempts to clear it away she forced herself with difficulty to remain attentive lashing her tail in distaste. If someone was doing this to her she would track them down and give them a piece of her mind after all this concluded. How dare they!

" God of Spark, My lady, what may I do to prove myself of worth to you both? Lady Illynx gave me passage into your beautiful land surely there is something I may do to repay such an honor." She commented as she stepped forward to make herself known before Ophelia and the spark god. with two toned eyes seeking their approval. Nothing was going to make her turn away from her quest and she would do whatever it took to get where she needed to be.

•• TAGS: •• NOTES: ••
Picture Credits
[Image: rhea_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobz.png][Image: rhea_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4q_by_moonstone_...9ggy08.png]
Please Tag Rhea In All Threads
Use of magic and physical contact is allowed with the exception of killing or maiming her.
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quiet like a fight [herd meeting of sorts] - by Rhea - 11-25-2014, 07:57 PM