the Rift

[OPEN] Quiet like a fight [herd meeting of sorts]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

The words swirl around, hatred in some, love and devotion in others. But like he always did the god of the spark appeared, without seeming to appear. It was like he had always been there. Black dipped ears turned to him, as did the two toned face. My crown dips in respect to him, black and blue horn lowering. He speaks, and I watch. I am mildly shocked. Ophelia? Leader? I wanted to bark out a laugh at the audacity. I liked her, but she had only been here for such a short period of time. Where was Illynx? Where was the woman who had saved my daughters and I's life from that bitch Aviya? Anger rolled through me at the thought of that cowardly filly. She who would attack a newborn and a mother right after childbirth. No, she wouldn't have killed either of us. I would have ripped her pretty little throat out if she had.

But soon all my questions would be answered. Others spoke, and it amazes me at the group that seems to have formed around us now. They gather, quickly. But one creature misses my gaze. The golden boy of Illynx's... Thranduil. Where was he? He chose not to investigate this most curious event? Many others I do not recognize, but felt that they had been here longer than I had by a long stretch.

More words, passed, and all the curiosity's I had held, soon where dismissed. But on the subject of the lady Illynx, I was dissatisfied. It seemed like a foolish cover up. That the Gilded Blade would leave without sign on some trip. Certainly she would have told someone. My blue eyes turn upon the bronze and black Engineer in pity, however it doesn't show in my eyes or face. If I should ever loose Glacia, I wouldn't know what to do with myself. I would be broken. My eyes move down to the filly who had now moved herself close to me. She stared in wonder at all those around. A smirk lifts my lips. I really have kept her in the dark this whole time.

But then someone arrives that I want to smash. She arrives with a hmph, and I remember the promise I made her the last time we had met. Tear out that bitches fucking throat. Anger rolls off me in waves. My ears slowly slip downward in a menacing fashion. Words escape her mouth about her mother. They are directed towards the Time God. I don't care at all about who this woman was affiliated with. I just don't give a damn.

"What goes around comes around, Aviya. Maybe its Karma for trying to end someones life. A child's life." My words drip with poison and anger, wanting no more than to watch her crimson life force seep into the white snow. In fact, it would bring me much pleasure. "Just because her father did things that are not things to be proud of. Just because he was a shitty king."

Suddenly I cannot stand it here anymore. My ears still slicked back, I look down at Glacia, nodding to her. She nods to me back, and I look to our new lady. "Congratulations on your position, Lady Ophelia. I wish you the best." I smile at her, a genuine smile, before nodding to the god before us all. "Good day to you, Sparky." I look at Ulrik and nod at him. "Glacia and I are available should you need more help finding them." Then we leave. We are going to the cave. I keep my daughter close, not trusting that the little bitch might try again. But I don't look back, and frankly I just don't even care anymore.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[]
Words;; 629 words
Notes;; I hope this doesn't offend anyone. Also, I hope the Time god doesn't mind being called Sparky by a mortal. She's kind of pissy atm, because she doesn't take attempts at assassination on her daughter lightly. But to Aviya's player, not against you in anyway. Sia's also just a bitch, who found a spot to hit and went for it. <3

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quiet like a fight [herd meeting of sorts] - by Sialia - 11-26-2014, 08:10 PM