the Rift

[OPEN] Quiet like a fight [herd meeting of sorts]

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme
Ulrik the Engineer

Ulrik was displeased as his issues regarding Ophelia had been summarily dismissed. She was a turncoat. How would she make a good lead if she abandoned every project? Certainly she was capable. Her laundry list of attributes was impressive, but it also showed a pattern of coming and going. While he understood the transient life, at his core, the Engineer was incredibly and beautifully loyal. When he loved, he loved deeply - though the expression of that love showed in the strangest of ways.

Still, he listened when she spoke, honestly surprised that she seemed to care about his son. Was this a ploy? Why would Rikyn leave with Illynx like that? Ulrik frowned, black, velvet lips curling downward with his confusion. He did not want to like this Ophelia, this newcomer who stepped into Illynx's place and fit so poorly. He did not want to appreciate her offer to find his son, but he was touched, nonetheless.

Her words inciting similar ones from others. This mare and her child seemed concerned, and he could not even remember having seen them before. He nodded once, to them, feeling as if he was in a dream. Torleik touched his shoulder before leaving, finally accepting his family as his own - as strange and awkward as it was with Illynx. Would she ever come back? Would he ever see his son again?

Deimos spoke next, and he was grateful for the distraction. Bronze eyes met the familiar blue ones. He looked between Ophelia and Deimos, thinking and nodding again. "I could make each team a symbol that they could leave behind in case of distress?" he offered. "Cloaks? Or... I could make sirens with my own powers, if any are willing to help me mine for the metal."

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by Nikkayla

(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quiet like a fight [herd meeting of sorts] - by Ulrik - 11-27-2014, 12:20 AM