Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia the Forsaken
I'm a princess cut from marble, smoother than a storm
they used to shout my name, now they whisper it

Ophelia listened carefully, concerned that this girl had lost someone close to her too. She understood the pain of loss and looked to the God of Spark as well for answers. Somewhere in the discussion, she watched as Torleik left her side. The stinging pain of abandonment hit her square in the chest, inciting anger to mask the bite of the emotion. She forced herself to turn her gaze away, focusing instead on the tasks at hand.

Sialia, obviously upset by this Aviya, spoke sharp words, indicating that her daughter's father was a king. A shitty king. Ophelia's mind reeled at he implications, for this child was not one belonging to Deimos. The only other king she knew of this land was one, and his name was Mauja. A stunning myriad of emotions flew by, and she avoided landing on any particular one. Instead, she nodded when Sialia left, wondering how to remedy such a rift in the herd dynamic.

For now, she chose to focus on what Deimos said, nodding in agreement when he ordered everyone to travel in groups. That was a wise decision, and she looked to Ulrik, the weaver, she supposed, nodding. He seemed caught off guard by something, perhaps even upset. The news that his son was gone must have hit him rather hard. Ophelia thoughtfully weighed these options. "Sirens could be useful since they can be heard from long distances," she replied. "However, your idea to leave indicators behind is also clever."

Ophelia turned to Deimos, trying to prove that she could just one part of a whole. "What do you think?" she asked.

Continuing this trend, she decided that speaking more with Deimos would be a better idea. She had a few questions that only he or Illynx could answer. "What is the situation like with the warriors?" she asked with interest. "And the spies? In order to better defend ourselves or prepare for attack, I would like to set up spars with anyone willing to participate."

Credits: Image by Araxel @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quiet like a fight [herd meeting of sorts] - by Ophelia - 11-27-2014, 11:01 AM