the Rift

[OPEN] :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

Another murder. I move forward, catching the ungodly scent. My dark blue eyes skim over the poor creatures body. When would the killing end? When would this disgusting wretch be satisfied with the blood it had shed. And now there was a new development. It was one from my own home. I scan the body, and I don't recognize him, but his coat is laced with the chilly eternal winter smell that the basin held for each occupant. Quickly my eyes scan for some kind of clue, and they latch onto one. A single clipped black feather. I itch to pick it up, but instead I leave it be for others to find. I take one last look at the ravaged body before turning to take my leave. I had no other reason to be here now.

My next quest would be to find my partners. Midas and Desperado. An unlikely three. Yet here we where, working together anyways. One must do what one has to. Right now, it was finding this murderer, so that my daughter would be safe. I refuse to let her leave the Basin. Not with this creature of night on the loose. Hopefully she would stay. Hopefully she was being taken care of. My mind turns from these things, and I now only think of one thing. Finding my team to give them the newest clue. Quickly my body carries my from this place of horror and death, and my mind tries to think of someone who could have done this grizzly crime. Not only once, not just twice, but three times. And there was possibly more to come if the killer was not caught, and brought to justice.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[]
Words;; 284 words
Notes;;Team Midas: @[Midas] @[Desperado] Sialia

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Gaucho - 11-16-2014, 03:41 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Erebos - 11-16-2014, 05:03 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Astraea - 11-16-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Kirah - 11-18-2014, 05:10 AM