the Rift

[PRIVATE] Show Me, I'll Teach You

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
The music sped up, and Bucephalus tossed his head, a laugh bubbling up from deep within his chest. His Fresian heritage showed it's face as he lifted his hooves in a bouncing prance, speeding his movements with the speed of the music, a wild grin on his face. But too soon, oh too soon, the song slowed once more, and he dropped back down to the slow, graceful shuffle.

But he was not left wanting for long, for the heartbeat the verse ended, the song sped up again! He returned to the high-stepping prance, spinning in place, keeping his gaze locked on Morrigan. They shifted into harmony, two stars dancing in circles around each other in an even larger orbit. There was a gleeful playfullness in the stallion as they danced, and when the music began to build his steps grew higher, hooves only on the ground for a mere fraction of a second.

""I stood out here once before
With my head held in my hands,
For all that I had known of this place
I could never understand.

On the hills the fires burned at midnight,
Superstition plagued the air,
Sparks fly as the fires burn at midnight,
Stars are out and magic is here,
The stars are out and magic is here
The stars are out and magic is here"
"

He sang with her, his joy ringing in his voice as their words wound around each other as surely as their dance did their bodies. His voice faded to silence, and when she sang the last words of the song, he bowed right along with her, wings unfurling in a graceful arch, their faces almost touching. His grin was wild, and there was a gleam in his eyes as they rose. Amusement crossed his face as he looked down, then around them. In their dance, he had guided her carefully, subtly, and around them was a large circle from their hooves, and they were at the precise spot they had begun the dance in.

He felt light. Giddy. He wanted to toss up his heels and bellow his triumph to the world. So that was precisely what he did. He did not care that Morrigan was standing there; the black jerked away and snapped the air with his wings, a deep whinny tearing from him as he bucked and crow-hopped. It was not the same as Sehrau. But it was song, and it brought him to life. Energy throbbed in his being; he did not want this to end. Bucephalus dug his hooves into the ground, freezing in place for a second before he whirled to face Morrigan, ears pricked and wings half-open, the tips of his feathers trembling. She'd cracked him, and his wildness refused to be chained back up once more. It was out to play, and play it wanted. But... he did not wish to chase her away. Not yet. So he began to hum, his forehoof tapping out a new rhythm on the sand. He was not ready to end their dance. Not at all.

"I've been here for a million years
Through the joy, through the tears
But when I am gone this will go on
And the circle starts again...

I've watched the mountains rise from dust
Saw the gold return to rust
I had cried when the oceans died
And the circle starts again..."

He began to dance, a high-stepping prance, body swaying side to side as he began to move in the giant circle once again, gold eyes focusing on Morrigan, waiting to see if she would join her in this dance once again.

Bucephalus
Word Count: 484 Tags: @[Morrigan II]
CREDITS
Jello88.deviantart.com | Chunga-Stock.deviantart.com | Tumana-Strock.deviantart.com | XResch.deviantart.com | cooltext.com | Made by euphoraxio.deviantart.com | Table by Linds |

Messages In This Thread
Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Morrigan - 11-17-2014, 10:45 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Bucephalus - 11-17-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Morrigan - 11-18-2014, 12:03 AM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Bucephalus - 11-18-2014, 01:04 AM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Morrigan - 11-18-2014, 02:10 AM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Bucephalus - 11-18-2014, 12:07 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Morrigan - 11-18-2014, 05:48 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Bucephalus - 11-18-2014, 06:12 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Morrigan - 11-18-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Bucephalus - 11-19-2014, 06:29 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Morrigan - 11-19-2014, 09:56 PM