the Rift

Winter is the Harshest of All

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob

White December
and i go back to december all the time

Even at her curt words he took them all in stride, smiling kindly and even politely complimenting her. How bizarre a male this one was. Inviting, polite, energetic and charming, he seemed to have no ulterior motive but to bid her a good day, and yet she still was unsure. She held her rigid stance, shaggy coat slowly gathering flecks of snow as it had recently begun to fall. Looking up into the gathering clouds that left a murky grey atmosphere, she couldn't help but feel more relaxed in this kind of weather than the clear blue sky with the pale sun that welcomed little warmth.

Her thoughts were soon brought back to the stallion who offered his named, then mentioned a place. She didn't know where he lived, but perhaps it was far more interesting than this foreboding clearing. Swishing her tail to lash upon her hips, she dipped her head politely to acknowledge his introduction, responding in a slightly softer, almost reluctant tone,"I am White December. Of, well, nowhere." It's not like she wanted to sound weak and pathetic in front of this pegasus, especially since he was quite smaller than she in stature, but she didn't want to lie either. Her pride caused her to do many things, but to fib was out of the question.

She didn't really know where to go with this now, and that wasn't good, because that wasted time and time was precious, meaning she shouldn't be standing here talking about interesting but questionably useless subjects. Her eyes shifted to look at her surroundings, the lost wanderers, the falling snow, and the feeling she had inside that made her realize that staying here for a night most likely wouldn't be the best idea. She would need to find shelter, some food, and to eat quite a bit more snow to make sure she didn't become dehydrated. With a sudden burst of energy, she looked to the male, alert and ready to move once she finished speaking,"I need to find shelter and eat some food before night falls. Wandering around in the middle of the night during Frostfall isn't the most intelligent thing to do, especially by myself."

She so badly wanted to bolt off and just leave this conversation, now that she had an objective and all, but her politeness kept her back from just up and leaving Midas high and dry. Sure she was unpleasant to talk to and be around, but she tried her best not to be mean. With this in mind she paused, dipping her head politely again, seeming stiff and displeased, but nonetheless smooth in her tone,"Pleasure to meet you Midas. I guess I should thank you for taking the time to greet me, so... Thank you." How ready she was to simply leave and walk off, but no, she needed to be polite and at least let him have one last response before she forgot he even existed.

OOC: Hey! I just wanted to let you know that I still want her to go to the falls, this is how December just acts with everyone, and it's not me trying to get you to leave without her xD I just wanted to let you know so you weren't discouraged or felt upset or something. December is just well... a bitch.

Messages In This Thread
Winter is the Harshest of All - by December - 11-18-2014, 09:47 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by Midas - 11-18-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by December - 11-19-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by Midas - 11-19-2014, 04:50 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by December - 11-19-2014, 06:05 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by Midas - 11-19-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by December - 11-20-2014, 12:18 AM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by Midas - 11-20-2014, 05:44 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by December - 11-20-2014, 11:23 PM