the Rift

[OPEN] pushed away, i'm pulled toward

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

I can't. I can't stay here any longer. My body itches to move, to get out of this damn cave. Something is telling me that I need to get out of this cave. The safety of the cave does not appeal to me, and my mother isn't here. She is out still, looking for that murderer. She will never notice.

After all, this wasn't my first venture outside without her. I had been taking off at times, slowly staying out later and later. I usually wandered around the Basin, and occasionally I had taken a trip to the Steppe. Like my most recent adventure. Which had proved to not be fatal... Even if it was a little odd.

I smile as I stand outside my cave. I close my eyes taking a deep breath of the cold fresh air. That pleasantness is shattered by a piercing scream. I am snapped out of my happy mood, and before I know it I am rushing towards that one, single, terrible sound. Who had made it? What had happened? Where they attacked? Where they dead? Could I do anything to save them??? Snow billows around me in my frantic search to find whomever that cry had come from. In the snow though, a form catches my blue eyes. I rush towards it. Towards her. She does not move, at least not that I can see, and an icy cold fear grips my chest. Was she dead? Was it the murderer? Where we not even safe in our own home.

I stop standing above the body of a filly not much older than me. A nasty gash across her neck catches my eyes, and I am filled with despair. It had to be a deadly wound. Blood stains the pristine snow. What the hell was I supposed to do? I had to call for a healer, but I couldn't leave this girl to die alone. Suddenly my voice shrieks out, calling for anyone to help her. "HELP! SOMEONE HELP!!!! WE NEED A HEALER!!!" My voice echoes for a moment, before falling into silence. I whinny once more, before looking back down at the girl. Carefully I lay down close to her, my head and neck reaching to cover her shoulder. I wouldn't let her get cold, I would try to keep her warm, despite her size being slightly greater than my own. Right now the only thing I could do, or hope to do, was wait. Either for her to wake up, or for someone who could help to come. Or both.

"talk talk talk talk "
Tagged;; @[Arya]
Words;; 429 words
Notes;;

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

Messages In This Thread
pushed away, i'm pulled toward - by Arya - 11-19-2014, 07:06 PM
RE: pushed away, i'm pulled toward - by Glacia - 11-20-2014, 08:23 PM
RE: pushed away, i'm pulled toward - by Hotaru - 11-22-2014, 02:01 AM
RE: pushed away, i'm pulled toward - by Arya - 11-24-2014, 02:28 AM