[PRIVATE] Presenting Original Sin in a Burning Nirvana

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
[Image: 3999927.png]

[Image: 3999923.png]

[Image: 9e6b3ad4-a8c4-4003-bd66-cb75589c58e6_zps...1415597174]

She seemed so much more...reserved than she had in the dark of the caves. Mayhap it made her more...comfortable? Ghosts speaking to ghosts; faceless and without identity. He pondered her question, his gaze drifting to the sea. It was a few minutes before he replied. "I did not come here with that intention; i came to enjoy the sea. But, if you would not mind telling me, i would listen." He said, turning to face her with a wry smile that quickly slipped away. He shuddered at the wind, then blinked and quickly glanced at his hooves. Ice had begun to form on the edges where he dragged them in the ocean, and he quickly dropped his head and proceeded to rid his hooves of the ice.

"You are of this herd... yes? But i do not think i have seen you around." He hummed calmly, gaze flickering towards her. She did not seem the...well wild type. So he made sure to speak gently, with all the regal serenity he could muster to match her own demeanor. Whether he did so successfully or not was entirely to her. But he felt as if he had already set her on edge, and it wasn't in his nature to remain on stiff terms with anyone truly. He enjoyed comfortable company.

Another chill wind made him shudder, and Buce lifted his head, gazing around before he gestured to a rocky cluster with one wing. "Would you like to speak away from this cold wind? You've not the wings i do; the chill must be a bit worse." Cold deserts...bleh. Only nights should be cold in the desert, it was unnerving to see frost on the sand in the daytime.

Word Count:290 Tags:@[Sikeax]

Please tag Bucephalus in all posts.
Any force is allowed against short of death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Presenting Original Sin in a Burning Nirvana - by Bucephalus - 11-29-2014, 09:03 PM