[PRIVATE] Presenting Original Sin in a Burning Nirvana

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
[Image: 3999927.png]

[Image: 3999923.png]

[Image: 9e6b3ad4-a8c4-4003-bd66-cb75589c58e6_zps...1415597174]

The silence... it is not uncomfortable, but nor is it companionable. It is a silence of a test, and when his voice broke the silence... Bucephalus wasn't sure if he passed or failed. Considering she began to speak, and had not left or grown sarcastic... he must have passed whatever 'test' there had been. "Most likely both. I am new, yes, and i think your fondness for the sea could be what prevented us from meeting...again" He said, recalling once more the conversation within the caves.

Her face grew amused, and he grew confused. Had he said some- his answer came in her words, and he felt embarrassment prickle his hide. Dipping his head to the mare, he turned to follow her, moving by her side. "I didn't know that. I was born and raised in the desert, albeit not this one. So, admittedly... the cold is not something i'm so used to, especially on the dunes." His face dropped to a faint frown as he regarded the desert around them.

He fell silent, not speaking until they both were under the shelter of the rocks, out of the wind. "So tell me, have i earned the right to your name?" Amusement glitters in his eyes as he turned his head to look at the mare, ears pricked. "Or shall you forever remain the ghost of the cave?" It was an attempt at a joke...and a poor one at that(for him, at any rate.), but he hoped she would see it. He didn't quite know what to make of this mare, she was so...strange. He liked it. Here was an opportunity to use his words to full advantage, to draw and twist conversation into something rather elegant, instead of the short, blunt and chopped speech he used as others did. He was forever mimicking the speech style of others, for if he did not he would be strange then.

And that was not something he wanted.

Word Count:329 Tags:@[Sikeax]

Please tag Bucephalus in all posts.
Any force is allowed against short of death.

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
RE: Presenting Original Sin in a Burning Nirvana - by Bucephalus - 12-15-2014, 02:01 PM