[PRIVATE] Presenting Original Sin in a Burning Nirvana

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
[Image: 3999927.png]

[Image: 3999923.png]

[Image: 9e6b3ad4-a8c4-4003-bd66-cb75589c58e6_zps...1415597174]

His amusement vanishes the moment he catches her displeased look, and he averts his gaze. Whoops. Maybe she didn't wish to be known? Or maybe had no intentions of telling him her name because... well he couldn't imagine why not. It wasn't like he was asking for her Name, just what she chose to have other call her. Maybe...she had only the Name, and not a shield-name.

But he worries for naught, she gives out her name, and he bows his head at her words. "I bow to your wisdom, Sikeax... i'll stay with that, for i do not believe we are friends just yet." He said, lips tugging up. "Sikeax..." He murmurs her name, rolling it around before deciding... he liked it. He was growing used to the short names of the folk here, but hers had a tone that rang different than the others.

He looks up to her, frowning at her next words, fixing to be insulted before he saw the humor in her eyes. Then he laughed, lips cracking into a grin. "I am never satisfied when it comes to the knowing of things, Sikeax." The truth, plain and simple. His laugh dies when she spoke again, ears pricked. "Bucephalus is the name of this ghost, Buce to those few that can see him." His eyes glitter mischeviously.

"Are you pleased?" He asks, idly leaning against the rocks to scratch his shoulder, gaze focused on the pale mare. "Tell me, ghostly one, what do you think of when you look at the sea?" He asked, ears pricked. This was comfortable. He enjoyed this wordplay, this refined mare and the speech between them.

It was something that made the black relax, his posture lacking none of his usual coiled tension, like a spring pressed down until it trembled with energy. He was still constantly moving as usual; a twitch of an ear, rolling his weight from his left side to his right, a twitch of wing, a tail flick. There was hardly a second when he wasn't in motion... but it lacked the usual fire it had, instead it was more like... idleness. Relaxed. More subtle.

Word Count:360 Tags:@[Sikeax]

Please tag Bucephalus in all posts.
Any force is allowed against short of death.

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
RE: Presenting Original Sin in a Burning Nirvana - by Bucephalus - 12-16-2014, 12:47 AM