the Rift

[PRIVATE] Presenting Original Sin in a Burning Nirvana

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

Sikeax

Turn everything off
And just cover your neck
Cause life is full of your regrets

Together, they fade into comfort, surprise sweeping atop her youthful features at his words. Wisdom? What wisdom? Was she unaware as of her capabilities, or was there something else to her? She intrigues her own self by the hand of the stallion, loosing her tensions and allowing him to understand her better.
Whether they are friends or not goes to the words exchanged, actions performed, and their time spent interlocked.
Conversation shifts at her words, glad that he has understood what was meant to be understood and taken in the right sort of way. He's smart, at least, and that can be difficult to come by. A healthy laugh rises deep from his vocal cords while her facade morphs to curiosity as of if she has pleased him in some form. Each ear pushes themselves forward further until they're at the fringes and straining against their breaking points. What is so funny about wanting to know things, and then having to face the facts as of if you have been cruel or kind? Maybe he is too naive for his own good.
"Maybe it is best to be pleased with what you do know. There are things best left unknown." Bucephalus doesn't roll off her tongue when she speaks to him, warning him with her experiences and hoping along the pathway of his life that he'll understand that those are words to live by.
Steam twists, coils, entangles itself in personal estancy when she exhales, thinking over his words. Was she ever pleased? No one had ever cared to ask in the past. Was she pleased with the things that she had done? No. Was she pleased with the way that she was living? No. There is no answer to give him without giving away something, whatever it was.
Instead of answering, she turns her head away and shakes it clear, careful as of his presence and the waving as of her sword.
He must like to pick, asking as of what the sea gives her when she stares out into it's essence. A heart of her heart and soul gather each other up in their arms and cling to the other for dear life while they wither and die.
Out there is the harsh world that she doesn't want to touch while it reaches in to grab and thrash her, to let her know that reality is there and wanting to beat her like the ones that she loves has done so long. A knot ruptures in her throat after clotting her breathing and thoughts.
"I see where I messed up in life and try to see the parts that everyone tells me I majorly fucked up but don't remember. It's a kind of pain that kills slowly and excites every bit of pain to a heart breaking level. I can't go back to anything to fix what I did, but when I stare into the sea, the images play over in my head where I did everything right." She shatters like a porcelain doll then, thrown onto the concrete floor. Internally, storms wage war over the seas but on the outside, she is nothing more than distant and tired, worried that if even she put trust into those words that it was too much. The tides shifted too fast and she has overstepped her boundaries.
"Excuse me, I didn't intend that." Embarrassment harrasses her, and she can't eat her words to take them away. He is so calm and relaxed as far as her eyes can see, all while she dies on the inside before him. "What do you see, when you're alone?"

@[Bucephalus]
coding
images

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
RE: Presenting Original Sin in a Burning Nirvana - by Sikeax - 12-16-2014, 01:27 AM