the Rift

[PRIVATE] Dig where a million diamonds wait

Alija Posts: 58
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Sara95

The soft sound of hooves tickled her ear drums drawing her attention into the hole. Squinting softly she smiled shyly as a very handsome stallion slowly rose from the depths. he was amazing to look at, golden eyes, black and white parked with golden flecks. His words caught her off guard causing her to back pedal quickly almost tripping herself. Her kind voice bubbled up again, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to get in your way. Are you ok?" She watched him walk to the pile of, what looked like, rock. The poor mare had not meant to make him fall, but she could take care of him, if he would let her. Silver blue eyes watched him as he took more rocks out of his bag.

His voice was pleasant and as the handsome stallion spoke she slowly walked towards him. Her own bags creaked from her shoulder blades, and her trinkets clinked softly among her antlers. Her smile was hesitant and shy as she neared him. "I'm sorry, I can help if you would like? I can take care of your knee first, I'm a healer. I'm sure I have something here for you." She dug carefully in her packs looking carefully for what she needed, before pulling out a few willow leaves. Her kind voice was muffled around the plant, "If you eat two or three of these willow leaves and I can make a poultice out of bilberry and rub it on your knee." Carefully she laid them upon the ground in front of him before digging in her pack for something else.

Carefully she chewed up the bilberry and approached him slowly trying not to startle him anymore than she already managed to. She tried to reach for his knee and tenderly lick the berry juice onto his sore knee. Once he either accepted or denyed her touch the mare lowered her head down and carefully spit what was left onto the chilly sand, and rubbing her muzzle clean on her golden feathers. "I really didn't mean to startle you. I know my colors can be... unnerving to some." She smiled shyly up at him laughing softly. His wings were just as beautiful as he was, black and speckled with gold. She took note on how he didn't stare and she liked that, but it also seemed unfair to expect him not to look. "You can look at my coat it doesn't bother me, I promise." her smile was warm. "Where are my manners, I'm sorry, I'm Alija. It's a pleasure to meet you." Lowering her head politely she continued to smile warmly up at him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Lyrics" 'Ponderings'
Words: 441 @[Bucephalus]
OOC: She can be shy lol

[Image: 53a4c3e87d453]
Please tag Alija! All magic and physical force is acceptable to any degree besides killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 11-21-2014, 02:53 AM
RE: Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 11-24-2014, 01:38 AM
RE: Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 12-04-2014, 02:19 AM
RE: Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 12-12-2014, 03:10 AM
RE: Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 12-27-2014, 05:45 AM
RE: Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 12-30-2014, 06:23 PM