the Rift

[PRIVATE] Dig where a million diamonds wait

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
"I am fine, it's just that the ore is rather heavy, and should i have fallen, it'd be rather...difficult getting back up." He said, tail swishing as he turned to fully face the lavender mare. He allowed her to put the...well he didn't want to think about what it was precisely, or that a mare was licking it onto him. His ears pricked, and he smiled when she apologized once again. "No no, your appearance isn't unnerving. Rather...unusual. My homeland was home to many an oddly colored equine, but none solid purple." He tilted his head slightly, then bowed his head when she spoke.

"And my name is Bucephalus, and i'm a crafter if it wasn't obvious. I believe i may be the only one save Cera." He mused, turning to look back at the rather small pile of ore he had managed to gather. Alone it seemed a daunting task; why were there so few crafters in Throat? It was...puzzling. "I hate to take advantage of you, but would you mind giving me some help?" He turned to look at her. She seemed a stronger horse than he(carrying things were not his forte, draft crossbreeds were far better suited to it.), although he'd never admit that aloud.

"Although...im not quite sure how you'd carry it. If there are bags for others to help, i've yet to see it." He said, looking back at the mine entrance, then walked over there, hooves clopping when sand turned to stone as he peered into the dark. Maybe he had missed them when he entered. All he did was dart in, draw up and load up the ore, and get out ASAP. Tight spaces, also not his forte. But a necessary evil. Evil. Caves. Bleh.

Bucephalus
Word Count: 297 Tags: @[Alija]
CREDITS
Jello88.deviantart.com | Chunga-Stock.deviantart.com | Tumana-Strock.deviantart.com | XResch.deviantart.com | cooltext.com | Made by euphoraxio.deviantart.com | Table by Linds |

Messages In This Thread
Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 11-21-2014, 02:53 AM
RE: Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 11-24-2014, 01:38 AM
RE: Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Bucephalus - 11-29-2014, 07:22 PM
RE: Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 12-04-2014, 02:19 AM
RE: Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 12-12-2014, 03:10 AM
RE: Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 12-27-2014, 05:45 AM
RE: Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 12-30-2014, 06:23 PM