the Rift

[PRIVATE] Dig where a million diamonds wait

Alija Posts: 58
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Sara95

Gods was his voice rich, enchanting, and deep. She had to fight a shiver of pleasure as his vocals washed over her. He was kind and polite as well as handsome. His gold markings seemed to shimmer in the cool light. "If it helps, wings still catch me off guard sometimes. I've never seen them before, but they are so... Well pretty." Feeling shy the mare looked at the ore curiously. Sometimes it was hard being blunt, it could make conversations awkward. Smiling softly she turned steel blue eyes back to his golden orbs.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Sir." Her voice was warm as her smile grew. "I haven't met Cera. I'm also not sure what all a crafter can make, but it sounds really interesting!" Feeling slightly confused about his position attention flicked back tot he ore before switching to him again. As he asked for her help her smile grew even more causing her head to dip excitedly. Alija loved to help others. "I would be honored to help. I can clean out my bags real quick, it's just plants, and use them." Carefully moving her muzzle into the right back first she pulled out the contents. Moving away from where they would be walking, she laid the plants down, then repeated with the other bag.

Now empty the purple mare moved back to stand beside him. "You aren't taking advantage of me I promise. I love to help. If you ever need anymore, after this, come find me." Her voice was soft, almost hopeful as she moved back towards the gaping hole. Looking into the darkness her long golden tail waved briefly with her nerves. It was kind of daunting to plunge into the darkness.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Lyrics" 'Ponderings'
Words: 290 @[Bucephalus]
OOC: Crappy! Sorry

[Image: 53a4c3e87d453]
Please tag Alija! All magic and physical force is acceptable to any degree besides killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 11-21-2014, 02:53 AM
RE: Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 11-24-2014, 01:38 AM
RE: Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 12-04-2014, 02:19 AM
RE: Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 12-12-2014, 03:10 AM
RE: Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 12-27-2014, 05:45 AM
RE: Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 12-30-2014, 06:23 PM