the Rift

[PRIVATE] Dig where a million diamonds wait

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

"Gaucho received it from the Sun God to give to me."
He hummed in between picking up ore, only rising once he could no longer fit anymore into any of the pouches. He waited until Alija was done, then headed for the mine entrance. Glancing to the pile, he actually walked past it, towards a fire pit. Then he unloaded the ore near the fire. Once that task was done, he turned to Alija. "I got all the ore i need, just need to move it from there," he gestured to the pile with a small toss of his muzzle, "to here." In hindsight, probably would have been more effective to carry the ore straight here... but he wanted to spend as little time with the heavy ore as possible; he didn't want his bags to break. Not that he doubted leather bags from a god himself wouldn't give under the weight.... it was just mild paranoia.

He looked sheepishly to Ali, ears flicking back. "Sorry for that... Let me know if you want to take a break." He said, bout ready to take one himself. From dawn he'd been in the mine, drawing up ore and moving it. What he hadn't known, was that while he had been working in the mine, his winter coat had been thinning, and on his face there was golden hairs peeking through around his left eye. "So tell me, Alija, what brought you out here?" He asked, striding towards the ore pile, tail swishing.

Bucephalus
Word Count: 251 Tags: @[Alija]
CREDITS
Jello88.deviantart.com | Chunga-Stock.deviantart.com | Tumana-Strock.deviantart.com | XResch.deviantart.com | cooltext.com | Made by euphoraxio.deviantart.com | Table by Linds |

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 11-21-2014, 02:53 AM
RE: Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 11-24-2014, 01:38 AM
RE: Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 12-04-2014, 02:19 AM
RE: Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 12-12-2014, 03:10 AM
RE: Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Bucephalus - 12-15-2014, 01:33 PM
RE: Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 12-27-2014, 05:45 AM
RE: Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 12-30-2014, 06:23 PM