the Rift

Have you no fear?

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

Oh for the love of these blasted, worshiped Gods, I needed to get away from the insane asylum for a while. Why the hell was it that the only equines I met lately were the most agitating, ignorant fools? I had completely reach my level of tolerance, even with my 'team' trying to solve the murders that had been going around in the Helovia. Although I had staked my claim over my own personal cave within the Aurora Basin, I felt that it was an inappropriate retreat right now. I felt no desire to feel the stinging winds of the mountain air, nor did I want to be confined for any longer. No, I needed to move. I needed to do something, anything, to burn the pent up energy and frustrations that I had been storing over the months. They say bottling up your emotions is unhealthy for you, but I say they are only unhealthy for those that cross the wrong path at the wrong time.

As I marched through the woods without any real focus on where I was going, my head lowered whilst ears pinned back, nares flaring wildly with angry snorts. The itch within me was rising, the desire to bring mayhem and malice to anything and everyone around me. It was becoming more and more difficult for me to, shall we say, "mind my manners." And the fact that I had yet to find Morphine after all this time here was only making my frustrations worse. As soon as her name haunted my thoughts, I came to a stop with a furious stomp of my front hooves. With a furious toss of my head and feral bellow, the fire shaped blades that adorned my crown tore viciously at the bark of an innocent tree nearby. See? Wrong path, wrong time for that stupid tree. Several startled birds scattered from the branches, shrieking in their panic.

The impact of my outrage on the tree seemed to help jostle out some of the frustration, and as I stared at the gash of the tree's bark, my sides heaved. I realized that every one of my muscles had been tensed, and with a deep sigh, I tried to relax them. I needed to let that Phantom disappear from my thoughts, she was welcome there no more...Suddenly, a shrill whinny broke through my train of thought and jerked me back into reality. Auds pricked, crown raised and eyes gleaming darkly, I turned towards the sounds of the call. Twisting my way through the trees, my ears pricked for the sound of another. After a while, I was able to catch onto the smell of a vixen woven through the forest. 'Perfect.' I thought to myself, lips pulling back into a devilish smile.

It hadn't taken me much longer to find the vixen, coming up behind her through the trees. Immediately, I noted the horn that she was adorned with, along with the brilliant shades of purple that complimented her coat of night. Tempting ideas danced in my mind as I studied her feminine curves on a petite frame, my own ivory tassle smacking against my flank as a little reminder to keep them to myself. My, wasn't she a lovely sight? Now, did the beauty have some brains? 'Let us hope so, I would hate for her to be a waste...' I took a couple steps closer to her, though offered plenty of distance to prevent any discomfort. "Hello, little Shadow." I bobbed my head with as much respect as I could muster, already dubbing her with the first nickname that came to mind. It was a habit of mine, to grant the mares that held my interest with a personalized nickname. Yes, Shadow may not have been the most unique or creative of pet names, but it was a pet name none the less. "Welcome to Helovia."

"Speech."

Image by semperfiesty @ DA
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Messages In This Thread
Have you no fear? - by Zandora - 11-22-2014, 01:06 AM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Panzram - 11-22-2014, 01:53 AM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Zandora - 11-22-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Zandora - 11-25-2014, 07:34 PM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Zandora - 11-27-2014, 01:33 AM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Zandora - 12-18-2014, 09:20 PM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Panzram - 11-25-2014, 04:02 PM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Panzram - 11-26-2014, 04:44 PM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Panzram - 12-18-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Panzram - 01-06-2015, 01:23 PM