the Rift

Have you no fear?

Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare

Zandora
"When you play with fire, you get burnt"

Zandora had noted his eye of challenge, beckoning her to try him. She did not rethink her acts though, challenging him with a luring eye. "Pamzram, what an interesting name." She paused for an effect "I like interesting." The mare dragged out her words, winding up her string on the dusty colored stallion. She would save the questions about the aurora basin at another time, for now she had other matters to focus on. Just as she took over control he snapped it right back into his greedy claws, leaving the space that was once before them invisible. A curl of her lips arrived on her face, she could see the desire to play with his bait behind the deliriously dark lanterns of his. 'Challenge is on, pretty boy.' she thought as toxic determination tapped into her blood lines.

Zandora watched Panzram circle around her, her amaranthine colored oculus's not once breaking contact with his possessive black ones. Attempts to kick or injure the stallion were far away but still evident. She had not yet exceeded her point of annoyance, so she made no action that would permanently hurt him. His words of mockery filled her thoughts, the fae's eyes narrowed as she continued to bore deep into his orbs. "I should be different because I am different" she shot at him, a tempting smile dripping off her lips. "I assume everyone else has not confronted you about your, pathetic by the way, nicknames." She raised a brow at him the curl of persuasion still alit on her features. Zandora felt the heat of his muzzle as his maw dragged across her neck, the cream ribbon of his brushing against her. A dark and desire filled chuckle escaped her mouth "Now what's all this teasing for, what does pretty boy want?" the black mare asked rhetorically, lowering her head to where her horn stuck out intending to unharmingly trace his spine with it. She raised her head back up and extended her lips, seeking to lightly, but still with enough pressure nip his shoulder.

Messages In This Thread
Have you no fear? - by Zandora - 11-22-2014, 01:06 AM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Panzram - 11-22-2014, 01:53 AM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Zandora - 11-22-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Zandora - 11-25-2014, 07:34 PM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Zandora - 11-27-2014, 01:33 AM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Zandora - 12-18-2014, 09:20 PM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Panzram - 11-25-2014, 04:02 PM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Panzram - 11-26-2014, 04:44 PM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Panzram - 12-18-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Panzram - 01-06-2015, 01:23 PM