the Rift

Have you no fear?

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

'Excellent.'The word played in my thoughts as she decided to join in to my game, accepting the challenge and already providing evidence that she would be a lovely opponent. Auds pricked to catch on to her defense about why she should be so different to go by her actual name, and her choice of words brought on a roll of my eyes and an unimpressed snort. 'I will be the judge of that.' With a light toss of my head, I chuckled as she made her assumptions. Indeed, she was correct. At least, for the lands of Helovia. No one had confronted me about the names I had chosen to call them by, for whatever reasons. "Indeed, there has been a lack of anyone willing to prove themselves amongst the mindless drones of this place, I must admit. You can call my names pathetic, it means no difference to me. I will continue using them, pathetic beings deserve pathetic names."

Daggered crown tilted to the side with curiosity as she questioned me, one aud flicking towards her as she lightly ran the edge of her horn along my back. The sensation sent a delicious chill down my spine, followed by an ever growing heat that slowly spread throughout my entire body. Oh, this woman was walking on thin ice with her tantilizing moves. No, she was downright slamming her hooves into the ice at this rate, daring me further by nipping at my shoulder while a deep, gutteral rumble purred from my throat. Dark images began to violently flash before my mind, and it was all I could do to prevent myself from acting out my fantasies. To feel this mare's body beneath mine, taste her sweat and blood through my teeth, to hear her pleasure filled screams begging me, it was a temptation that could bring me to shake with a sense of need. Whether those screams were begging me to stop, or begging for more was completely up to her...

No, now was not the time for such whimsical daydreams...I wanted to see just how wicked this beautiful temptress could be, but there were other priorities that I knew I wouldhave to take care of first. Zandora, whether she realized it or not, had just permanently marked herself as a target. Seconds after she had nipped my shoulder, I stretched my boa out to return the favor to her flank. Lips brushed against her unique marking, trailing along her flesh until I settled on a tender spot to gently nip with a devilish grin. "Recruiting, you could say. I find the lands I reside in are painfully boring as of late, and the fellow Helovians and Basiners just don't seem to want to play with me..." My lower lip jutted out into a purposefully over-dramatic pout, lowering my crown to look up at her with feigned puppy-dog eyes.

"Speech."

OOC: @[Zandora], He got a lot darker than I expected, he hasn't been this way in a long time. xD

Image by semperfiesty @ DA
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Messages In This Thread
Have you no fear? - by Zandora - 11-22-2014, 01:06 AM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Panzram - 11-22-2014, 01:53 AM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Zandora - 11-22-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Zandora - 11-25-2014, 07:34 PM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Zandora - 11-27-2014, 01:33 AM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Zandora - 12-18-2014, 09:20 PM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Panzram - 11-25-2014, 04:02 PM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Panzram - 11-26-2014, 04:44 PM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Panzram - 12-18-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Panzram - 01-06-2015, 01:23 PM