the Rift

Have you no fear?

Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare

Zandora
"When you play with fire, you get burnt"

Zandora narrowed her eyes, tossing her head at his insult. 'Dear pretty boy, that's no way to treat a lady' She thought to herself, features still expression her desires. If he was going to continue to call her Little Shadow, then she would interpret her own nickname for him. Not wanting to admit it, the black and purple hued mare was coming to a liking of this alternate calling."Ouch, please help me for I have been extremely wounded"She chuckled giving him another one of her most famous looks, the blood inside her boiled for the stallion, and she would have him. It was her job to tempt the stallions to come to her, but it seemed that he was having a reverse effect on her, slowly drawing her in. She would play her own game. "I would beg to differ on your judgment of me, surely you cannot think that someone such as I as pathetic?" Zandora asked, lavender eyes brighting as the situation she was in intensified.

Her skin shook as his teeth made contact to an oh so sensitive spot, everything around her sharpened as the sensation of his playboy bite spread throughout her veins, just like an epidemic effecting everything it touched. A grumble of pleasure left her throat, his devilish grin making her sway. His next words interrupted her pleasure filled delirium, he was a recruiter, which meant that there was something more then a woods out in the lands of Helovia. His attempt to look like an innocent puppy made another giggle fill the enticing aurora around the two horses. It had been quite a while since the fae had released this many expressions of enjoyment. "Aww pity, sounds like someone is seeking entertainment?" She gave him a syrupy look of allurement. Switching tones, so she could quickly get over what he came here for, she spoke on a more serious level. "You needn't ask me, I'd like to see this basin of yours, although my loyalties are quite expensive I would not mind giving them to this "boring" place, anything would be better then mindlessly walking about without a purpose." She said getting what was eventually going to be said over with.

Resuming as if she had not said anything, she snorted flicking her offspring of violet and crimson colored ribbon. She attempted her tactic that he seemed to like earlier, tracing her horn she walked around him keeping the sharp point trailing his coat of cinnamons and honeys, stopping only when their eyes met, her cranium inclined to match the rich dark orbs that filled his sockets. 'Now pretty boy, I've played my role what are you going to do with it?' She thought, waiting to see what he does with what she had done, a diabolical facial expression playing on her face.

OCC: So is Z, but God I love them 8D

[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Messages In This Thread
Have you no fear? - by Zandora - 11-22-2014, 01:06 AM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Panzram - 11-22-2014, 01:53 AM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Zandora - 11-22-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Zandora - 11-25-2014, 07:34 PM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Zandora - 11-27-2014, 01:33 AM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Zandora - 12-18-2014, 09:20 PM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Panzram - 11-25-2014, 04:02 PM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Panzram - 11-26-2014, 04:44 PM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Panzram - 12-18-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Panzram - 01-06-2015, 01:23 PM