[OPEN] A Little Touch of Heavenly Light

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
[Image: 3999927.png]

[Image: 3999923.png]

[Image: 9e6b3ad4-a8c4-4003-bd66-cb75589c58e6_zps...1415597174]

Oh how quickly she turned the tables. Now it was his turn to be embarrassed. To others, it must seem he was stalking the webbed mare. But he couldn't help it, she cropped up everywhere he went. He listened as she spoke, ears twitching to catch every note of her haunting voice. "I told you i would not let you fall, Morrigan. I meant it then and i mean it now." He hummed, reaching out with a wing and trailing the tips of his gold-dipped primaries across her mane. If she tripped once more and fell into him again... he'd be sorely tempted to just hold her close, breath in her scent and hear her words breathed so softly against him, feel her warmth against his side. He was at war. He wanted to pull her close and lean against her, relax against her sweet body and just give in as much as he wanted to screw her and throw her away. It was rather confusing, but mostly he balked at the thought of giving in to her. He knew how that would end.

Her cough jarred him from his thoughts, and with a blink he realized he had been leaning towards her slightly. He shook himself mentally and pulled away, wings folding. Once again flowing words fell from her dark lips, and once more he was surprised by her words. A look of... hate washed over her features before she turned away. But it was a hate bitter and foul, a hate he knew rather well. Lost on what to do for a moment, he slowly walked over to her, to her side, close enough that their bodies touched... and he draped his neck across hers. "That is a lie, Morrigan." He did not mention the awe he felt whenever he watched her dance, or the way she shattered every facade and barricade he threw up with a single glance or even the hint of a smile. No, those words did not need to be said.

He lingered there mayhap a bit longer than he should have, and reluctantly he pulled away, moving away a bit before he folded his slender legs and sank to the ground. What was he thinking? As delicious as that simple contact had been... she was gasoline to his fire. Why was this mare driving him insane like this? He hardly knew her! He screamed to himself as his gold gaze flickered to a small butterfly, resisting the winter chill. This attraction, this temptation she stirred within him...

He just needed to get laid.

(OOC: Hehe >3 Ruin da feelz)

Word Count:430 Tags:@[Morrigan II]

Please tag Bucephalus in all posts.
Any force is allowed against short of death.

Messages In This Thread
A Little Touch of Heavenly Light - by Morrigan - 11-22-2014, 01:13 AM
RE: A Little Touch of Heavenly Light - by Bucephalus - 11-26-2014, 01:46 AM